Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA

Old 03-17-2010, 09:36 PM
REBEL

AKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from AR
AKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Stuckfest at baldy starring Snopro81

Just thought I would toss up some footage of Snopro81's day with us up on baldy Tuesday evening.

These are pretty much in succession. The first 3 are within 50 ft of each other. I admit I got stuck getting out of that last rescue attempt, thanks Chip! hahaha good times...cant wait till next ride. Ill have my sled bulkhead and post fixed by this weekend.

Little bit of language in the vid, sorry about that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2P_meZsNmM

TEAM TREEHUGGER

Last edited by AKboondocker; 03-17-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:57 PM
Prospect

907Riders.com Has earned a rub and tug from AR
907Riders.com Has earned a rub and tug from AR907Riders.com Has earned a rub and tug from AR907Riders.com Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks buddy!!!!!! I appreciate the bailout... You're the best!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:03 PM

SPIDEY Has earned a rub and tug from ARSPIDEY Has earned a rub and tug from ARSPIDEY Has earned a rub and tug from ARSPIDEY Has earned a rub and tug from ARSPIDEY Has earned a rub and tug from AR

thats funny chit dude!! looks like a good time and decent snow! wish i coulda gone...... next time
Old 03-17-2010, 10:05 PM
Prospect

907Riders.com Has earned a rub and tug from AR907Riders.com Has earned a rub and tug from AR907Riders.com Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Always trying to keep it entertaining...
Old 03-17-2010, 10:07 PM
REBEL

AKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from AR

This video would not have been possible without you Chip. Anytime my friend!! You down for Sunday somewhere?

Chris, can you ride this weekend? I broke the steering post up and out of the bulkhead so Im getting that welded Saturday. The sled will be ready by Sunday for sure.

TEAM TREEHUGGER
Old 03-17-2010, 10:10 PM
Prospect

Yup I could do a Sunday..
Old 03-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Prospect

bonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from ARbonebreaker Has earned a rub and tug from AR

good times.... and im down for sunday as well, but this time lets hope chip perfects on his elite skillz. again good ride guys.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Prospect

Practice baby practice....

982-9696

Proud member of Anchorage Snowmobile Club and the Curry Ridge Riders!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Just Got Here

OLDFARTn09HCR Has earned a rub and tug from AROLDFARTn09HCR Has earned a rub and tug from AR

hey can I come and get lost? be oblivious to the stuck... lol.. AKboon... who's fixin your steering? Wish I had my mig set up with a spool gun... I'd fix your rig.... I got skills, just not the machinery. SnoPro... how's that tunnel holding up?
Later
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... WOW--What a Ride!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:47 PM
REBEL

This guy named Mark at AlaskaWeld is doing the work for me.

TEAM TREEHUGGER
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA