Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA

Old 01-03-2011, 08:04 AM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default I Was Wrong.

And I don't feel bad about it.

A few rides ago when I predicted it was my last ride of the year. Clearly I underestimated my desire to fit rides into a busy holiday schedule.

Okay. This is my last ride of the year.

Since I’m still milking this tire.

The night before I had to remove my Tubliss system and put in a tube. All I had laying in the garage was the Trojan thin OEM tube and no slime.

The predicted weather was phaqing freezing.

Apparently this is what happens to water if it gets cold enough. Who knew?

This area is what many would expect typical desert riding to be. Lots of bumps and whoops with very little elevation change. The rains two days before filled all of these whoops with water and then froze the tops about Ĺ inch thick. There was a lot of speed sacrificed in the name of semi dry toes. It was a waste since we all had frozen toes an hour in.

More to come.

I spent 18 years in North Bend. Iím used to guys staring at my bum.

Last edited by Vitamin_D; 01-03-2011 at 10:33 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:10 AM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Part 2

About 20 minutes after I help pick cactus out of Andyís leg I am informed I have a flat. All it took was a Saguaro spine.

Desert bike stand.

The doctor going to work. Okay, not really.

Done!

Eric cuddling the air out.

Only one more matter to take care of before heading off.

Old 01-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Prospect

Default Part 3

Next Andy gets a branch on the nose. Here he shows off his field dressing.

While Andy is playing with his nose I hand Eric my camera and ask if heíll take my picture coming over the little hill in front of us.

Andy of course doesnít want left out of the fun.

Andy and I look at the pictures and decide he needs to change the angle he is shooting from.

We pause on top of a hill. NirvanaÖ

Old 01-03-2011, 09:56 AM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

first off that is not a truck but a Gay mans car and the color?????WTF where you thinking??? second whats with the big smurf riding the ktm? seriously you desert people have serious issues......the cause is obviously to many days out in the hot sun....
Old 01-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveler View Post
first off that is not a truck but a Gay mans car and the color?????WTF where you thinking??? second whats with the big smurf riding the ktm? seriously you desert people have serious issues......the cause is obviously to many days out in the hot sun....
Another well thought out and articulate response. Thank you once again for you contribution to society. Did you come up with this all by yourself while in the unemployment line?

Old 01-03-2011, 11:40 AM
"Yes I'm a big deal"

Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP
Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP

LMFAO!

I can see snow in the mountains in those pictures...
Old 01-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman View Post
LMFAO!

I can see snow in the mountains in those pictures...
Sean took a visit to those mountians this weekend...

Old 01-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Prospect

Default Conclusion

Stopping again, a guy my size canít go more than an hour without eating.

The nearby mountains.

Dirty bikes! They donít come back this dirty very often.

Cars seats, you know you want one.

Andy has a bunch of helmetcam of the ride. Maybe heíll post it.

Old 01-03-2011, 12:29 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin_D View Post
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]Stopping again, a guy my size can’t go more than an hour without eating.

Dirty bikes! They don’t come back this dirty very often.

Cars seats, you know you want one.

[/SIZ/COLOR]

you always manage to drag one side or the other in the drit and as for that car seat, well lets say thats the least of the kids worries with you raising it....

!
Old 01-03-2011, 12:48 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Those bikes look pretty clean to me
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA