Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 02-11-2014, 06:51 PM
REBEL

Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP
Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP

I don't recognize that area. Looks like up above Goose, by Slab Butte, looking up towards Fisher Creek and Duck, but I don't recognize that mountain.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:45 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

the back side of black tip
Old 03-24-2014, 11:12 AM
Prospect

lostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Wade/76foMoCo, How are the conditions?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
N 44.730174 W 116.076880
Old 03-24-2014, 01:19 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

Spring like
Old 03-24-2014, 01:24 PM
Prospect

lostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Guess I should have worded that a little different, a*shat, So I take it there is still rideable conditions, And I heard a new storm is moving in. Cant wait to get home. Thanks for the update and the call back.

N 44.730174 W 116.076880
Old 03-24-2014, 08:25 PM
Captain Stick Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul View Post
Guess I should have worded that a little different, a*shat, So I take it there is still rideable conditions, And I heard a new storm is moving in. Cant wait to get home. Thanks for the update and the call back.

your phone has a send button too? Right?
now on to the the big stuff in the white clouds and red

btw your avi is still upside down!
Old 03-24-2014, 08:31 PM
REBEL

John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR
John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR

My feelings are hurt.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:10 AM
Prospect

Yeah I noticed that, weird how that happened.

N 44.730174 W 116.076880
Old 03-27-2014, 06:13 PM
REBEL

Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP
Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul View Post
Wade/76foMoCo, How are the conditions?

How the heck should I know, I'm stuck at home this winter. I just keep telling myself, get the kids a little bit older, and I can start going again. Life be suckin.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:46 PM
REBEL

CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post
How the heck should I know, I'm stuck at home this winter. I just keep telling myself, get the kids a little bit older, and I can start going again. Life be suckin.
lucky I do not live closer, togga ride! togga

Team Frosty Fro
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO