Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile > Drive Train & Exhaust

Old 01-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Just Got Here

offroadmatt Has earned a rub and tug from ARoffroadmatt Has earned a rub and tug from ARoffroadmatt Has earned a rub and tug from ARoffroadmatt Has earned a rub and tug from ARoffroadmatt Has earned a rub and tug from ARoffroadmatt Has earned a rub and tug from ARoffroadmatt Has earned a rub and tug from ARoffroadmatt Has earned a rub and tug from ARoffroadmatt Has earned a rub and tug from ARoffroadmatt Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 2010-2011 SLP Ceramic Coated Single Pipe Set (For Ported Cylinders)

If this ad is still posted, it's still for sale.
$400 and FREE SHIPPING!

You’ve toyed with the idea for years. And I’m not sure what in the world your waiting for! This thing is sick. I mean if you don’t mind getting beat by your buddies on every climb then maybe you don’t need something like this. But if you’re the type that likes to be top dog. Then lets go!!!! Get your checkbook out and buy this kit. Granted you still need to send your cylinders out for porting. But now’s the time while you have all summer to monkey with your sled and if you hurry SLP is having a 10% off cylinder porting sell!!

I've got a 2010-2011 SLP Single Pipe Set (09-893) Ceramic Coated with extra O2 Bung Professional TIG Welded on. I also have a plug for it. Should you choose not to run a wide band O2 gauge. This pipe set has one year on it approximately 400 miles. I originally had 700 miles posted on here but checked the sled the other day it only has 750 miles and I installed this on its second season. The Y-pipe is drilled for EGT Probes. Which you will want to run at least. Muff Pot NOT INCLUDED!

THIS SET IS DESIGNED FOR PORTED CYLINDERS!!!!!

The way I understand it is that the pipe expansion chamber is designed a little different for ported cylinders. If you’re interested in putting a SLP Stage 3 on your sled this is a great way to do it a little cheaper.

If its so good then why are you selling it???? Well actually it has nothing to do with performance. I pulled the ported cylinders off of this sled and put them on my new Proclimb. Just loved the power that this kit made to much to sell it, and was lucky enough that the cylinders would swap over. Unfortunately SLP made a pipe kit that only worked for the ported cylinders for the 2010-2011 M8’s. So this kit became useless on my now back to stock sled.

Here is the link to SLP Website. The Part number is 09-893

http://www.slp.cc/catalog.cfm?pageID...productID=1319
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01712.jpg (63.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01711.jpg (59.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01715.jpg (65.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01716.jpg (47.1 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by offroadmatt; 05-06-2013 at 09:14 AM.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile > Drive Train & Exhaust