Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile > Tracks & Suspension

Old 10-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Just Got Here

Tedd Has earned a rub and tug from ARTedd Has earned a rub and tug from ARTedd Has earned a rub and tug from ARTedd Has earned a rub and tug from ARTedd Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Sway Bar or No Sway Bar? The eternal question.

The problem with this question is that you either have a sway bar or you don't, there is no happy median. Now you have the ability to make this decision on the trail or in the backcountry any time you would like. The first sway bar disconnect kit for the '09-'10 Polaris Dragon and all Pro chassis RMK sleds is now available for $49.95 plus shipping. This kit includes a new lower end link retaining pin, storage clamp that holds the sway bar end link out of the way of the suspension, and it can be installed in 10 minutes or less in your garage or shop with normal hand tools and no permanent modification to your sway bar or suspension components. They will be available at snow shows across the western states EXCLUSIVELY in the 2Cool AirVents booth starting in Denver this weekend. Or you can contact me through PM, my website (tedunlimited.com), or my Facebook page (facebook/TeddUnlimited).

I can't post pictures, so if interested please take a look at my website or facebook page to see them. Links to both the website and Facebook pages are in my signature.

Last edited by Tedd; 10-06-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Just Got Here

Tedd Has earned a rub and tug from ARTedd Has earned a rub and tug from ARTedd Has earned a rub and tug from ARTedd Has earned a rub and tug from ARTedd Has earned a rub and tug from AR

We have been having some great reviews coming back to us about our sway bar quick disconnect. If interested, please take a look.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Prospect

Dino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Dino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from ARDino Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Sway bar is undone and way too tired to care about the quality of the ride home on the trail at the end of the day!!!!!!!! Just saying Dino
Old 01-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Prospect

Volcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I would think being able to connect the sway bar back up for the ride home would be a built in safety feature. I know I have been whooped and enjoyed a stable sit-down ride back to the truck. (Especially 25 rough miles on fumes in the shadow of Shasta).
Old 01-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Prospect

aleks Has earned a rub and tug from AR
aleks Has earned a rub and tug from ARaleks Has earned a rub and tug from ARaleks Has earned a rub and tug from ARaleks Has earned a rub and tug from ARaleks Has earned a rub and tug from ARaleks Has earned a rub and tug from AR

first thing i always take out is the sway bar so i have better handleing off trail. hate riding trails!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:47 AM
"Sick and Twisted"

Adrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLP
Adrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLP

A buddy of mine has one of your quick disconnect kits on his RMK and really likes it.
I took a look at it and it looks like a good product.

It's nice to have the best of both worlds with just a quick change. But of course, nobody actually rides trails (or admits to enjoying it) except sissies!
BCR #343
Proud member of team WTF?

A Little Older, A Little Wiser...
Well, A Little Older Anyway
http://www.northwestglaciercruisers.com/
http://www.wssa.us/
http://www.snowmobile-alliance.org/
http://www.sharetrails.org/
http://www.nwac.us/

Old 01-09-2012, 10:20 AM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Mountains are fun, but every now and then there's nothing like holding the throttle pinned WFO down the trail.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 02-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Just Got Here

We are running a $10.00 off special for the month of February if anyone is interested.
Thank you to those that have purchased already and for the comments.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile > Tracks & Suspension