Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO

PROJECT REBEL PRO BCR Project Sled

Old 01-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Watch the Pro's at RMS *TURBO INSTALL*

Here is the video.. I'm still fine tuning it and trying to get it to work on mobile.. Youtube is being kinda a PITA..

Huge thanks to GEARHEAD, RMS, Boondocker For making this all come together and allowing us to build such a cool sled.. It still isn't finished yet, but has been running top knotch ever single pull of the rope

Old 01-02-2013, 10:54 AM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Cool vid.
Gotta ask tho.... What's the can of Pledge for??

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:25 AM
"bottom end killer "

flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

You've never cleaned your sled with pledge? That's an old school trick I learned from my dad who owned a doo dealer from 69-76, that's how I've always been taught to cleaned sleds.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Pledge is his little secret for getting the tight hoses on the barbs.. Worked slicker than heck
Old 01-02-2013, 02:40 PM
MENTOR/MOTIVATIONAL POSTER BUILDER

Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP
Sapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLPSapling Offical PLP

Nice Vid Rocky!
Old 01-02-2013, 03:19 PM
REBEL

Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I've never like RMS, but I'm glad to hear you're pleased with them

07 X-RS, SHR860R, aftermarket this, modified that blah blah blah......sold
07 X-RS, SHR800R.....sold
06 summit-X, SHR 800HO, big wheels, big track, still not fast.....sold

2005 CR500AF, ported, polished, and built by me.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:46 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudpipe View Post
I've never like RMS, but I'm glad to hear you're pleased with them
Ya they have been amazing to work with.. Just like anything.. people have good and bad experiences.. Have had a ton of people from this area do business with them, always been a great deal from start to finish.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:04 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander_summit View Post
You've never cleaned your sled with pledge? That's an old school trick I learned from my dad who owned a doo dealer from 69-76, that's how I've always been taught to cleaned sleds.
I've always used WD-40 for cleaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBEL View Post
Pledge is his little secret for getting the tight hoses on the barbs.. Worked slicker than heck
Gonna have to try this trick with the hoses. I can see how it would help.

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 08:08 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Pledge works on lot of things.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 01-10-2013, 08:28 PM
REBEL

Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBEL View Post
Ya they have been amazing to work with.. Just like anything.. people have good and bad experiences.. Have had a ton of people from this area do business with them, always been a great deal from start to finish.
They pissed me off when I was looking for a motorcycle, I wanted a kawasaki Vulcan 2000 and two different salesmen tried to sell me a Honda sabre....not what I wanted. They wouldn't tell me what I wanted to know without talking about Honda's. So I said FK it and I went to action in Idaho falls, bought a brand new victory, went back to RMS and rubbed it in the guy's face. They have a couple parts guys that I'll go buy from when I need parts but that's about it. But that's just been my experience so take that for what its worth I guess

07 X-RS, SHR860R, aftermarket this, modified that blah blah blah......sold
07 X-RS, SHR800R.....sold
06 summit-X, SHR 800HO, big wheels, big track, still not fast.....sold

2005 CR500AF, ported, polished, and built by me.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO