Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO

PROJECT REBEL PRO BCR Project Sled

Old 12-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default THE PROJECT REBEL PRO BUILD BEGINS!!!!

Welcome to the BCR REBEL PRO BUILD. This little brain child has been in the works for a long time. BCR found some amazing companies to make this happen. We wanted to build a sled that screams BCR, while adding parts/accessories from some of the best companies in the industry. Something that will not only showcase BCR, but all of the cool aftermarket parts we as sledders want.

So we figured what better sled that a 2013 Polaris Pro. Now with some of the trouble people seem to be having with their 13's, it seems even better for a project sled, so people can get these "problems" fixed up and riding all year.

None of this would even be possible if it wasn't for some amazing vendors we have supporting the site.

First and foremost is

GearHead.com

If you haven't checked out their website yet, you need too. They have a TON of OEM parts and aftermarket accessories there. Along with full micro fiche to find and see the exact parts you need (hint: they also work good for putting stuff back together when you had one too many beers the night before taking stuff apart ). They carry all 4 of the major sled brands, along with all of the atv/utv brands out there. Truly a one stop shop for parts. Fast shipping and price match guaranteed prices..

Second goes to

Rexburg Motor Sports
AND SnowCheckDirect.com.

These guys/gals are on the leading edge of the industry when it comes to buying motorized toys. I have never been to a dealership and got such a royal treatment before. This isn't because I'm from BCR and they know me. Last season buddy of mine got a sled from Snowcheckdirect. Went with him to pick it up. While he was doing paper work, I wondered around looking at stuff. Everybody in there greeted you with a smile asked if I had any questions. When I did, they answered. When I didn't they left me be. They have a FREAKING "metric ton" of gear in that place. Only dealership I've seen where it seems like they have every single piece of gear made, and all the sizes in stock. For you normal people that probably doesn't seem that cool. For a horizontally challenged person like myself, i've never seen it before.

Their service departement is something, I believe other dealers need to look at and see "WOW, we are doing it all wrong". They have a super talented mechanics on hand, it was a treat getting to watch these guys in action, true professionals.

Third goes out to

Boondocker Turbo's.

I have talked with these guys many of times, they love what BCR is doing and wanted to come on board for this project. These guys have been in the game a long time. There is NO other turbo company that has the R&D put into these kits. Their new kits are simple to install (which you will see here), clean and flat out work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The list of other Parts/Accesories for the sled just keeps piling up. So far we have a Hood Hinge kit for Most Wanted Performance. Front/Rear Bumpers for Fastrax. Cooling, via vents from 2Cool. More goodies from WRP. 3D clutching from Between the Lines. And a lot more in the works.

There will be install pics and some video for all of the installs done on this sled. All of that will be placed right here in this section. Each install will get its own thread, so if you happen to buy one of these products, you can simple find it and see whats all involved in the install.
We will also be posting up pics/video of the sled in the field and some of the tuning that goes into it. This thing is going to be a lot of fun this winter. We hope to have it at some snow shows this next fall for everybody to check out. If you happen to see this sled on the mountain somewhere, come talk with us. Its available for test spins
Old 12-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

When we got to RMS early on Sat. morning, Project Rebel Pro was already waiting for us for its horsepower face lift.
2013 Polaris Pro 163"

Justin Hayes was the mechanic doing our install. This guy is amazing.
I video'd the entire build and it will take me some time to edit, but will post it up ASAP.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Once stripped down, it went on its side for some work.

Perfect chance to get a pic of

^^^^^^^^ Now you just stay right there and be a good drive shaft
Old 12-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

In what seemed like no time flat. BANG LOOKY LOOKY.. "SMILES BY BOONDOCKER"

Here is the new ALL IN ONE fuel controller from Boondockers. Has the EBC build right into the box. That thing is a work of art

Old 12-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

The wife takes over video duty for awhile... What??? come on there is lots of gear I needed to try on

BCR got the UP FRONT TREATMENT for the build

THEN THIS HAPPENED OUTSIDE... WTF

Old 12-02-2012, 10:06 PM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

it looks like your off to a great start!

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 12-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Last little step was to add the Boondocker cold air huffing attachment

After that we slapped the last few stock parts back on and FIRED IT UP.. Sounds great..

I just stayed outta Justins way the whole time although I had itchy fingers to grab a wrench and help. It was fun to watch a guy that has done a ton of turbo installs. Every single detail, down to the running of wires, everything. He made it look effortless. If you are in the market for a turbo setup and unsure on the install. Take it to RexburgMotorSports and let them work their magic.

Sled loaded up

On the way home

In the garage awaiting the rest of the parts

Old 12-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Corduroy Racer

Phatty Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Phatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Looks great so far! Cant wait to see what else you put on the sled.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:25 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Honest qustion here, What are your plans on dealing with the drive shaft issue? I know you have to have an idea.

Great looking build!
Old 12-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTruck View Post
Honest qustion here, What are your plans on dealing with the drive shaft issue? I know you have to have an idea.

Great looking build!

To be honest.... Not 100% sure yet... I won't have it on the snow for a couple weeks.... So playing it by ear for a polaris fix.... If nothing has presented itself...I'm going to go through proper brake in procedure and see what happens.... with that being said, i might find a 12 drive shaft just in case
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO