Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO

PROJECT REBEL PRO BCR Project Sled

Old 12-06-2012, 12:26 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBEL View Post
HAHAHAHA... Lets just say that trailer sticker was not "stock" to when we bought the trailer.. It some how magically appeared while in the possession of the WA crew..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapling View Post
Crew?? Where do I sign up??
What????? Huh???
Old 12-10-2012, 11:34 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

The goodies are starting to pile up...

Make sure to keep checking back as I will be posting pics of installs as they come..

Been working on the turbo install video.. Its coming along slowly but should be a gooder
Old 12-11-2012, 09:28 AM
REBEL

Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP
Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP

Quote:
Speaking of stickers... Did some peeling of stickers on the sled yesterday while Elkaholic was up for a chat and a few more tonight.

If you ever have a problem with the "glue" that is left behind, I found the solution.

Stuff works amazing, you should be able to find it at any parts store. Cost me $12 bucks... Wipes off clean and doesn't leave a residue... It does say to test a spot out before using on paint and such, I haven't had an issue with it yet.
The 3M Eraser Wheel works great also http://www.amazon.com/3M-03612-Adhes.../dp/B005RNGN8I

These “odious debts” are considered to be the personal debts of the tyrants who incurred them, rather than the country’s debt
Old 12-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman View Post
The 3M Eraser Wheel works great also
Yes it does Bushman.. I will be posting up pics of that in use also.. My brother told me about them last week.. Tried it the last couple nights on small spots.. seems if the glue is softer it works even better.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:14 AM
Sick and Twisted

tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR
tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Exciting! Update?
Old 12-29-2012, 07:25 AM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumblina View Post
Exciting! Update?
Its coming ... Been waiting on some goodies to show up in the mail.. In the mean time we decided to drive to west yellowstone for a little test ride..pictures to follow
Old 12-29-2012, 10:49 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Quote:
Yes it does Bushman.. I will be posting up pics of that in use also.. My brother told me about them last week.. Tried it the last couple nights on small spots.. seems if the glue is softer it works even better.
Thanks for buying that stuff. I work for the company that makes it!!!

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 01-26-2013, 07:04 PM
I NOW HAVE BOO'S SHEEP.. I LOVE IT!

Haywire Has earned a rub and tug from ARHaywire Has earned a rub and tug from ARHaywire Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I got a chance to rip on the rebel pro today! alls i can say is that thing flat out rips! The new boondocker kit ran flawlesly. The 2cool air vents look pretty sweet! oh and the new WRP low seat is pretty trick!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO