Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS

SLED HEADS General Sled Chat

Old 01-30-2013, 07:30 AM
REBEL

lshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from AR
lshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Got stuck, had a chat with the Colonel in the mountains of Gaspe Quebec.

Snow was low but had a great time:

Cheers.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:40 AM
WELCOME WAGON

Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP
Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP

Hard to see the tree well when the snow is deeper than the trees.

Member #81
Old 01-30-2013, 04:24 PM
REBEL

justadude Has earned a rub and tug from AR
justadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from ARjustadude Has earned a rub and tug from AR

A Snerkle!!
Old 01-30-2013, 06:58 PM
REBEL

woolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from AR
woolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Ishobie , looks like fun and close to me (Vermont) maybe we need to get a east coast BCR ride in the plans
Old 01-31-2013, 01:03 PM
REBEL

lshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from AR
lshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from ARlshobie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Oh Hell ya that sounds like a great idea! I'll be planning at least 3 trips to Gaspe for next winter so we'll have to get that in the works. That area is completely free to run and will be best in about 2-3 weeks and into march.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:07 PM
REBEL

here's a wrap up of the trip:

Old 02-24-2013, 02:13 PM

LostIn207 Has earned a rub and tug from ARLostIn207 Has earned a rub and tug from ARLostIn207 Has earned a rub and tug from ARLostIn207 Has earned a rub and tug from ARLostIn207 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Count me in for this east coast BCR ride! I'm in Maine and only 3 hours from the border crossing near Jackman
Old 02-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Prospect

Newfie Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Newfie Has earned a rub and tug from ARNewfie Has earned a rub and tug from ARNewfie Has earned a rub and tug from ARNewfie Has earned a rub and tug from ARNewfie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

You guys should come to Nfld for a sled trip. Thousands of square miles of riding above the treeline. The season also lasts from Dec to May.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:07 AM

LostIn207 Has earned a rub and tug from ARLostIn207 Has earned a rub and tug from ARLostIn207 Has earned a rub and tug from ARLostIn207 Has earned a rub and tug from ARLostIn207 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'm up for any sled trips! Work all summer so I can use my vacation time when the snow flies
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS