Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA

Old 01-15-2013, 08:36 PM
Prospect

Vein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspeed View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ

All I'm saying...since you clearly saw that as offensive.

@Ride...where are you leaving from? I would be more than happy to throw in for gas and go with you folks.

Nicely done.......

2013 Summit XM X 146 Etec
2013 Freeride 146 800R Etec
2009 Summit X 600 Etec
2008 Summit Adrenaline 600 SDI

http://www.youtube.com/user/tlakelaptop?feature=mhee
Old 01-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Just Got Here

Gnar24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Text me to go riding. 507-788-4886 I have a rig and a trailer for up to 4 sleds. Wouldn't mind tagging along with someone else though. Anchorage only

Last edited by Gnar24; 01-15-2013 at 09:42 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:00 PM
Prospect

Mr Nasty Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr Nasty Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr Nasty Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr Nasty Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr Nasty Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr Nasty Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr Nasty Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr Nasty Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr Nasty Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr Nasty Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspeed View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ

All I'm saying...since you clearly saw that as offensive.

@Ride...where are you leaving from? I would be more than happy to throw in for gas and go with you folks.
This has nothing to do with what Morgan freeman is talking about here. Black history month has nothing to do with MLK day. MLK wanted equality for all races. He fought for not only blacks but whites as well(theres also more races)...There is not an MLK day because he "wanted blacks to have equal rights" but because he is truly one of this nations greatest leaders.

And yes during the civil rights movement there were whites living in poverty that were not getting treated equally....did I mention he fought for their rights as well???

Btw... I don't agree with having a black history month either.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:21 PM
Prospect

greenspeed is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nasty View Post
This has nothing to do with what Morgan freeman is talking about here. Black history month has nothing to do with MLK day. MLK wanted equality for all races. He fought for not only blacks but whites as well(theres also more races)...There is not an MLK day because he "wanted blacks to have equal rights" but because he is truly one of this nations greatest leaders.

And yes during the civil rights movement there were whites living in poverty that were not getting treated equally....did I mention he fought for their rights as well???

Btw... I don't agree with having a black history month either.
hahahaha (on the black history month), you and I both agree he did a lot as a leader to help this nation...sadly most of society only looks at what he did for the black and their equality. Was just trying to be clever/funny
Old 01-16-2013, 07:51 PM
Prospect

Vein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from ARVein Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Anyone making a dash to the Dutch tomorrow? (Thursday 17 Jan.)

I'm a singleton with an open spot on my sled deck. I'm willing to meet you there or we can ride together from Eagle River.

PM or post here.

2009 Summit X 600 Etec

Old 01-16-2013, 10:31 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vein View Post
Anyone making a dash to the Dutch tomorrow? (Thursday 17 Jan.)

I'm a singleton with an open spot on my sled deck. I'm willing to meet you there or we can ride together from Eagle River.

PM or post here.
Bump. No one? Really?

2009 Summit X 600 Etec

Old 01-16-2013, 11:12 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Bam! Post for rep.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:41 AM
Just Got Here

Gnar24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd be down for a ride Monday.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:08 AM
Prospect

akhcr Has earned a rub and tug from ARakhcr Has earned a rub and tug from ARakhcr Has earned a rub and tug from ARakhcr Has earned a rub and tug from ARakhcr Has earned a rub and tug from ARakhcr Has earned a rub and tug from ARakhcr Has earned a rub and tug from ARakhcr Has earned a rub and tug from ARakhcr Has earned a rub and tug from ARakhcr Has earned a rub and tug from AR

headed to pville today will be at sunshine Tesoro at 10am 315 2216 if anyone want to buddy up ....
c 315 2216
Old 01-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Prospect

greenspeed is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnar24 View Post
I'd be down for a ride Monday.
Get a hold of ride_ak, think I will be heading with him on Monday and think he may still have an open spot
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA