Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 11-09-2011, 11:08 PM
creepy stalker

ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP
ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP
Default The Hurt Feelings Report.

So this is a WYO coach. he made a dumb decision, but it is funny and I can relate. I would have loved to give this to some parents of kids I have coached and played with...

Offensive Survey Leads To Buffalo Head Coach Resignation
Karen by: Karen Snyder 9 hours ago

WARNING: The survey contains offensive language. Be cautioned if you wish to view.

Buffalo High School’s Football Coach resigns after circulating a survey to his team laced with offensive language.

“I would like to apologize for my lapse in judgment and the poor choice I made from my position as the head football coach for Buffalo High School.” That’s from a letter submitted to the Johnson County School Board who accepted, Monday night, the resignation of Head Coach, Pat Lynch.

“We had an event where Mr Lynch sent out a document to the football team that was inappropriate.”
Hurt Feelings Report

Click to view larger image

Johnson County Superintendent, Rod Kessler, says the survey went out to team members as part of a packet prior to an out-of-town game.

Word of the incident got back to the school board, Kessler says, through word of mouth and community response followed by the coach’s admission. He says the board after investigating the circumstances decided to call for his resignation. Lynch has been head coach for the buffalo team for last 14 years.

“They accepted his resignation for his coaching and his other weight room activities. We’ve retained him as a school counselor, under administrative supervision meaning that we’re going to work on building his reputation back to where it needs to be.”

Kessler says the intent Lynch had for the survey is not being revealed publicly. “It’s just a mistake on his part, ya know, he made a mistake, sent it out. My personal opinion was the intent wasn’t to harm. It was probably to be a joke or something like that. It was in poor taste. It was wrong and unacceptable.”

He says the community’s response to the board’s actions are mixed.

Kessler indicates it’s unlikely Lynch will return to coaching, but he will continue acting as guidance counselor to high school students seeking assistance in a variety of areas including graduation and their path to college. He anticipates an apology from Lynch to those students impacted, though he says its impacted the entire community.

“Anytime your in a small community and something happens like that, ya know, it probably affects all of us. It affects me. I’m embarrassed by it.”

Yup!... It got so bad that a fellow that liked to, you know, smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster! Maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, is uncouth, "Against God!" more like bad for real estate values.So we had to go!
Old 11-09-2011, 11:16 PM
REBEL

Mag Offical PLPMag Offical PLPMag Offical PLPMag Offical PLP
Mag Offical PLPMag Offical PLPMag Offical PLPMag Offical PLPMag Offical PLPMag Offical PLPMag Offical PLPMag Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoleman77 View Post
So this is a WYO coach. he made a dumb decision, but it is funny and I can relate. I would have loved to give this to some parents of kids I have coached and played with...

Offensive Survey Leads To Buffalo Head Coach Resignation
Karen by: Karen Snyder 9 hours ago

WARNING: The survey contains offensive language. Be cautioned if you wish to view.

Buffalo High School’s Football Coach resigns after circulating a survey to his team laced with offensive language.

“I would like to apologize for my lapse in judgment and the poor choice I made from my position as the head football coach for Buffalo High School.” That’s from a letter submitted to the Johnson County School Board who accepted, Monday night, the resignation of Head Coach, Pat Lynch.

“We had an event where Mr Lynch sent out a document to the football team that was inappropriate.”
Hurt Feelings Report

Click to view larger image

Johnson County Superintendent, Rod Kessler, says the survey went out to team members as part of a packet prior to an out-of-town game.

Word of the incident got back to the school board, Kessler says, through word of mouth and community response followed by the coach’s admission. He says the board after investigating the circumstances decided to call for his resignation. Lynch has been head coach for the buffalo team for last 14 years.

“They accepted his resignation for his coaching and his other weight room activities. We’ve retained him as a school counselor, under administrative supervision meaning that we’re going to work on building his reputation back to where it needs to be.”

Kessler says the intent Lynch had for the survey is not being revealed publicly. “It’s just a mistake on his part, ya know, he made a mistake, sent it out. My personal opinion was the intent wasn’t to harm. It was probably to be a joke or something like that. It was in poor taste. It was wrong and unacceptable.”

He says the community’s response to the board’s actions are mixed.

Kessler indicates it’s unlikely Lynch will return to coaching, but he will continue acting as guidance counselor to high school students seeking assistance in a variety of areas including graduation and their path to college. He anticipates an apology from Lynch to those students impacted, though he says its impacted the entire community.

“Anytime your in a small community and something happens like that, ya know, it probably affects all of us. It affects me. I’m embarrassed by it.”

Lol there's actually one of those posted in my switchvan that was filled out by or for a former employee
Old 11-09-2011, 11:16 PM
REBEL

Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP
Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP

HAHA, sounds like some of the parents filed a hurt feeling report. Coach probably has a funny sense of humor.

Now returning to the PC world we live in.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:58 AM
REBEL

AmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from AR
AmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from ARAmericanOutlaw Has earned a rub and tug from AR

They should have that posted at my job.Problem is I doubt they could keep up with the demand.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:53 AM
WELCOME WAGON

Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP
Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanOutlaw View Post
They should have that posted at my job.Problem is I doubt they could keep up with the demand.
That's what I was thinking too.

We have gotten WAY to damn PC as a nation.

Member #81
Old 11-10-2011, 07:44 AM

beartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
beartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Bwahahaha that is fhawking awesome i gotta find where i can print some of those out could come in handy....hand them out to buddies and co workers
Old 11-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Prospect

MNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from ARMNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from ARMNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from ARMNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from ARMNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from ARMNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from ARMNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from ARMNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from ARMNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from ARMNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from ARMNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from ARMNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from ARMNSLEDNECK56308 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Do we know this teams record? This was motavation that backfired in a big way due to over parenting these days. The majority of kids in this current generation need someone to get them going, give them a kick in pants! However once someone does, the parents say oh not my little johnny he can't be worked that hard to achieve something!!! I've been coaching for about 6 years, my oldest son is in 5th grade now, boy what a change from when I grew up and that was only a short time ago. 1994 grad.
Just my .02!
Old 11-10-2011, 08:09 AM
REBEL

heinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from AR
heinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNSLEDNECK56308 View Post
Do we know this teams record? This was motavation that backfired in a big way due to over parenting these days. The majority of kids in this current generation need someone to get them going, give them a kick in pants! However once someone does, the parents say oh not my little johnny he can't be worked that hard to achieve something!!! I've been coaching for about 6 years, my oldest son is in 5th grade now, boy what a change from when I grew up and that was only a short time ago. 1994 grad.
Just my .02!
i have to agree with you there.
in hs when i wrestled we cut weight wore sweat pants and coats during practice. lifted in the am and at lunch then practice again.

now they wont let anyone cut any weight have to have shorts and a tshirt on at practice and can't not lift to many times in a day

i personally miss all demands of running being yelled at and sweating my ass off for hard work
Old 11-10-2011, 08:14 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

That was funny.

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 11-10-2011, 08:19 AM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

There is nothing at all wrong with that. Prolly one of the reasons I'll never be hired by a school anytime soon. But then I also would be in favor of spanking kids in school too, but thats another thread.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED