Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 03-15-2011, 01:53 PM

beartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
beartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from ARbeartoothblackcat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridealaska View Post
Wait wait wait. He quit the site because someone made fun of his sled?
dont u quit because i made fun of ur igloo

which one deleted threads and why didnt 40 of h2 threads get deleted
Old 03-15-2011, 02:27 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
i don't know what happened and it doesn't matter if they chose to go a different way so be it
i am not taking sides.
does END OF STORY mean you want this to go away quietly?
Nope this is BCR if peeps want to talk about it then go ahead.. I think Ollie hit it on the head in both posts, As *or stated no one asked them to leave.. They chose to go, Carry on!!! Kyle not sure if you are on FB or not but I'm sure they are there... Thanks,

TB.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Devils Ratard Alter King

JBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from AR
JBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from AR

IS CHAD ON FB AGAIN YET?
Old 03-15-2011, 02:41 PM
"Wannabe Head Numpty"

Location: Pocatello, ID / One foot on either side of the "LINE"
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashleroux View Post
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

in before the delete

wait it was a joke

I love everything about this place well except :Boo cause he made this

But it does make me laugh

[20-03, 08:15] Adrenaline Revolution Lionel, Can you make it so that every time H2 types Numpty or Sheeple or whatever term he uses to antagonize people it would read "I'm an idiot" or something like that? !
Old 03-15-2011, 03:03 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBB View Post
IS CHAD ON FB AGAIN YET?
4 years ago Ray and I saw where it was going I chose to Opt out.... Carrry on...... Busy PLACE.... in here...
Old 03-15-2011, 03:40 PM
REBEL

ridealaska Has earned a rub and tug from AR
ridealaska Has earned a rub and tug from ARridealaska Has earned a rub and tug from ARridealaska Has earned a rub and tug from ARridealaska Has earned a rub and tug from ARridealaska Has earned a rub and tug from ARridealaska Has earned a rub and tug from ARridealaska Has earned a rub and tug from ARridealaska Has earned a rub and tug from ARridealaska Has earned a rub and tug from ARridealaska Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Boost View Post
Nope this is BCR if peeps want to talk about it then go ahead.

TB.
And this is what makes BCR better than all the other sites. Thanks TB
Old 03-15-2011, 04:42 PM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

hey Im still here
Old 03-15-2011, 05:56 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Z- View Post

does END OF STORY mean you want this to go away quietly?
I COULD CARE LESS TO BE HONEST. LIKE STATED THEY WEREN'T ASKED TO LEAVE, OR TOLD, OR FORCED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xc_rider08 View Post

thats where i think your wrong. they both have had numerous post that im sure have helped some ppl somewhere down the line. mommas pic thread of the kootenays (sp) could have been a way for members to check and see what are the snow conditions. even the ditchpickel makeover rebuild thread was a good contribution. watching it come from a pile of a wreck to a nice sled again is awesome. learned a few things along the way.

either way, for you to say that there was "no REAL" contribution from either of them is complete bull chit, the both played a role somewhere along the lines in this forum to get it where it is today or till whenever they left. obviously if they both were mods here, they must have contributed somethign to the site.

just my .02

THE PICKLE THREAD?? HAHAHA. NO COMMENT.

FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS, THATS HOW ONES SEE'S IT. YOU PERSONALLY LIKED THEIR STUFF. GOOD FOR YOU. A LOT OF OTHERS DIDN'T, DOESN'T REALLY MATTER IN THE END. IF YOU GET ON FB I'M SURE YOU WILL FIND THEM THERE.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:57 PM
MINNESOTA MAD MAN

ice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLP
ice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLPice auger Offical PLP

i hate to hear about anybody leaving.......we need all the posters we can get.....

Last man standing!

The think about being surrounded is that you can shoot in any direction and hit the enemy!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:00 PM
"The Log Man"

Dobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from AR

even the ditchpickel makeover rebuild thread was a good contribution. watching it come from a pile of a wreck to a nice sled again is awesome. learned a few things along the way.

Ya that thread was quite interesting..adds some nice shiny parts, even a turbo...looks real good...price is right...four miles of boost..

Last edited by Dobir; 03-15-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED