Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Old 11-03-2011, 01:18 AM
Prospect

GR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from AR

This sale is part of the Ski-Doo open house event! We will also be unveiling our new Summit 800 E-TEC Turbo. We going to have lots of new gear and parts including the new Peak track, clutch kits, pipes, gear BCA and Snow pulse avalanche packs and vest. We are also a refill center for both, We will have the best deal on synthetic oil any where!

as for price on skis.
In compliance with BRP MAP policy we are not allowed to advertise discounted price online, but we will have great deals thought our store!
http://www.I-90motorsports.com
remko@i-90motorsports.com
We carry clutch kits, Aerocharger turbos, Klim, WPS, and have a huge inventory of factory parts.
Also a dealer, and refill center for BCA, Snow pulse, and ABS avalanche air bags.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:05 AM
Prospect

GR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from AR

We had a great day! Sold tons of oil, parts, floating secondarys, safety gear, and clutch kits! So far it was a huge success, thanks to all who showed up, tomorrow should be a great day. Our project turbo is ready (will be on display) and we will wrap couple sleds in our show room(early morning)! We have lots of BBQ left and drinks!
http://www.I-90motorsports.com
remko@i-90motorsports.com
We carry clutch kits, Aerocharger turbos, Klim, WPS, and have a huge inventory of factory parts.
Also a dealer, and refill center for BCA, Snow pulse, and ABS avalanche air bags.

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Tags
bbq, i-90, oil, skidoo, turbo