Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SNOWHAWK & CONVERSION KITS

SNOWHAWK & CONVERSION KITS Forum dedicated to the single ski riders

Old 04-15-2019, 10:37 PM
Just Got Here

Hatu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Snow Hawk For Sale

Selling my beloved toy. It's been an incredible year and the Hawk has treated me well. This Hawk has all the necessary updates to make it a reliable machine. 2004 Snow Hawk 600 HO. Piston update, reinforced frame, arctic cat secondary clutch, steel jack shaft, Paioli forks, 144 track, hand warmers, brand new Gates belt etc. I have a rolling stand that it has always sat on when in the garage or on the trailer to preserve the track. I have an extra belly pan for it as well. Currently took the light out due to burned out bulbs and was just going to replace it with an LED light. I'm selling to get a family toy. Looking at a side by side if you having something to trade let me know. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. I am located in Utah. I can't get it to upload pictures tonight. Email me and I'll get back to you. Make me an offer.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0384.jpg (49.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0649.jpg (53.6 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1869.jpg (95.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1877.jpg (37.5 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1878.jpg (24.3 KB, 57 views)

Last edited by Hatu; 04-17-2019 at 06:05 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 04:29 PM
Just Got Here

Singletrack is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this machine still for sale?
Old 01-12-2020, 07:41 PM

NEWDUCK Has earned a rub and tug from ARNEWDUCK Has earned a rub and tug from ARNEWDUCK Has earned a rub and tug from ARNEWDUCK Has earned a rub and tug from ARNEWDUCK Has earned a rub and tug from ARNEWDUCK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
Is this machine still for sale?
I contacted him in interest of the belly pan. This hawk is sold. Where are you located? I know of a few others for sale.
Old 01-15-2020, 08:42 AM
Just Got Here

Singletrack is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in the Detroit area but I'm in Colorado for the rest of the week. I was looking to see if there are any Hawks for sale I should check out on my way home. Thanks for the reply.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SNOWHAWK & CONVERSION KITS