Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 12-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Just Got Here

JasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default riding areas near the dworshak resevoir

Heading over to a friends cabin near the dworshak resevoir for the week of new years and looking for any recommendations for where to ride. We were hoping to find somewhere to be able to get off the roads/trails a little bit, but open to any suggestions on where to go? Also, anyone have an idea of how much snow is in the area at the resevoir? Thanks for any input!
Old 12-21-2010, 11:11 PM

justjohnthomas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pierce Idaho, Elk River Idaho, and the Blue Mountains in SE Washington are areas all within an hour or a little more from Orofino. I know the Blues better than the other two areas, but have been riding Pierce recently because it is closer and has more snow. You can check Snotel out. Hemlock (Pierce) Elk Butte (Elk River) and Spruce Springs (Washington for Blues). When/where are you staying? I live in Orofino and will be out riding over newyears especially if we get some more snow. I really don't know of too many places to play up around Pierce but I'm always up for exploring.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:34 AM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

Dworshak eh? Where abouts? Elk River has a New Years Party going on. The snow would be better towards Pierce/Headquarters but who knows, we might get some more by then.

Fun Run January 9th in Elk River. $500 guaranteed 1,2,3 places...should be a good time if you want to hit that too.
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 12-22-2010, 08:45 AM
Just Got Here

JasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from ARJasonWazzu Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Cabin is up off the Cavendish side. Will keep in touch, maybe we can meet up for a ride during the week. Cross our fingers for a little more snow!
Old 12-22-2010, 02:32 PM

justjohnthomas is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds good, I'll PM you my number
Old 12-28-2010, 09:07 PM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

I'm thinking we are gonna get hit with a BIG storm in about 3 hours....are you ready to ride?
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 12-30-2010, 01:21 AM
Just Got Here

had to cancel my new years vacation plans due to an unexpected family matter. hopefully I can get over there another time to ride with you guys this season. thanks again, Jason
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO