Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 11-24-2010, 10:21 AM
Prospect

CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Lowman to bear valley

I went yesterday with 76fomoco, only went 18 miles before I ran out of gas.
lower portion has about a foot of powder,summit has about 4.5feet of powder It was all our sleds could do to leap frog to the summit
One thing to look out for is a large tree that is laying across the road 1mile before the first switchback. great ride

TREE IN ROAD

Shane on break

Lower section of the trail
Old 11-24-2010, 10:58 AM

IDM7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! Is the parking lot open in Lowman?
Old 11-24-2010, 11:23 AM
Prospect

CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Parking

Nope, we drove up the trail a ways. We then un hooked the two place and turned it around, then the truck, and re hooked. I don't know what the parking will be like this year I may go back up on friday with BMWMS if I find out anything about parking I will let you guy's know
Old 11-24-2010, 01:13 PM
REBEL

Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP
Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP

I see bluefinger there.

Thanks for blazing a trail, glad we don't have to send out S&R. Didn't you guys do this last year, same results?

Thanks for the pics Fred, keep them coming.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:55 PM
currently pulling the rope

Bluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Bluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post
I see bluefinger there.
I only hit trees that are upright!
Old 11-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefinger View Post
I only hit trees that are upright!
You missed a very fun day paul. I hope you are feeling better, Bmwms and I will be going up on friday, if you wan't to go let me know
Old 11-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post
I see bluefinger there.

Thanks for blazing a trail, glad we don't have to send out S&R. Didn't you guys do this last year, same results?

Thanks for the pics Fred, keep them coming.
Nothing like last years stuck fest!!
I think we only got stuck 2 times, One of my sticks happend when I went forward on the kill switch. "I will be fixing that little problem" The new Rooster kit and lower top gear are off the hook
Old 11-24-2010, 07:52 PM
REBEL

Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP
Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONCRETEMAN View Post
Nothing like last years stuck fest!!
I think we only got stuck 2 times, One of my sticks happend when I went forward on the kill switch. "I will be fixing that little problem" The new Rooster kit and lower top gear are off the hook
Spun my kill switch around. It's pointed straight down now.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:37 PM
Prospect

RIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from AR
RIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from AR

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice pics.....Thanks
12 800 Pro RMK-1100 miles and needs Pistons, Clutch. Seeing the line no one else does PRICELESS. POLARIS the way out...OF CASH
Old 11-25-2010, 12:42 AM
REBEL

LiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLP
LiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLP

Nice pics and sweet ride, thanks for sharing!!

LA LA LA LA
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO