Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - CANADA > BRITISH COLUMBIA

Old 02-16-2010, 09:52 AM

Bronjuan is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the deal with getting through whistler into pemby? or just past the check points for brohm or tricoune.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:48 AM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

the highway is closed to all non permitted traffic from 6:00am- 6:00 pm every day during the games. Get out of Brackendale before 6:00am and you're good to go! Checkpoint Charlie is at the Brackendale turn-off.!
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 02-16-2010, 12:58 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

got pass....check......
Old 02-16-2010, 01:32 PM
"Yes I'm a big deal"

Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP
Fordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLPFordman Offical PLP

I think we got two passes right?
Old 02-16-2010, 09:02 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

we do.....
Old 02-16-2010, 10:32 PM
Prospect

RGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Awesome day again. Was up Hope Creek, untracked knee deep powder. Unloading at 12.5K. Blew a rear tire so make sure your spares are good!!! Lots of naturel slides and one triggered slide. I would rate the avy hazard high right now, lots of wind loading. Be careful out there

Whistler Snowmobile Tours and guide Service
Dealer for Pieps and ABS

Converting Cat riders to Doo two at a time!
Old 02-18-2010, 12:26 AM
Prospect

RGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from AR

A couple of sled triggered avy's today on the Icecap. Be careful out there watch for wind load slopes and stay away from cornices.

Dealer for Pieps and ABS

Old 02-18-2010, 04:08 AM
Just Got Here

inthe8s is an unknown quantity at this point

Graveler,

I got a couple pictures coming your way...LOL !!!!
Old 02-22-2010, 11:29 PM
Prospect

Some pics from the last couple of weeks

Dealer for Pieps and ABS

Old 02-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Prospect

Dealer for Pieps and ABS

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - CANADA > BRITISH COLUMBIA