Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES

Old 09-14-2012, 12:41 AM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Summertime +bike+yellowstone= nightmare imo. Way too many retards to enjoy a ride through the park in the summer. If it was later than labor day its better but I wouldnt want to do it during the tourist season.

Jealous of the glacier plans. That is some gorgeous country. Be a fun area to ride.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:55 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUT HUNTER View Post
Summertime +bike+yellowstone= nightmare imo. Way too many retards to enjoy a ride through the park in the summer. If it was later than labor day its better but I wouldnt want to do it during the tourist season.

Jealous of the glacier plans. That is some gorgeous country. Be a fun area to ride.
same with the Pacific coast hwy from what I hear....we are going to work with it not sure yet if we are going to do hotel and camp or just hotel it yet....if we camp I will buy a pull behind camper and the only reason i am thinking staying away from a trailer is to enjoy the twistys....if I have spend the trip behind motorhoimes then I should just go with a pull camper or just go after labor day
Old 09-14-2012, 04:01 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

ok after some reserch wash-129 (Rattle Snake Rd) is now on the list of "must do" thanks Rmk for the heads up.....

4333932.jpg
Old 09-15-2012, 12:00 AM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecatguy View Post
ok after some reserch wash-129 (Rattle Snake Rd) is now on the list of "must do" thanks Rmk for the heads up.....

Attachment 42307
thanks rmk...another road to add to my wish list

FCG , your ride will be epic!

any of the major sections of your ride are fantastic on there own...to try and do all those roads , I hope you have a month!

FYI, any of the secondary roads crossing the Sierras from Sacramento will be great. .. HWY49 from Nevada City CA was reccomended by some locals, we didnt have time on that trip to check it out.

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 09-15-2012, 12:23 AM
I like saying Undies

2 to 3 weeks TT any time we have at end we will be coming thru sturgis and plan burn it there but I plan on having to blast home as there alot to do in the west....3 weeeks should be just right
Old 09-15-2012, 09:08 AM
REBEL

mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR
mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecatguy View Post

Attachment 42307
Looks like that"ll be a good ride!

Old 11-16-2012, 07:39 AM
I like saying Undies

well i got the trip route planed out here the plan.....

http://www.mapquest.com/?version=1.0&hk=6-9HezXBtN

and second part.......

http://www.mapquest.com/?version=1.0&hk=4-gAJ9LOVn

anyone that know theses area let me know if you have better route thru your area or maybe a good road i should take........

and any sites we should see along the way we are staying in hood river for 2 days go see mt st helens and some falls there....
Old 12-09-2012, 09:09 PM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

this is close to Hood River and worth looking at;
http://www.maryhillmuseum.org/Visit/...ngeDetail.html

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 12-10-2012, 08:17 AM
I like saying Undies

thanks TT
Old 12-23-2012, 08:28 AM
I like saying Undies

anyone know anything about the Hells Canyon Area?????

really like to take this route

http://www.myscenicdrives.com/drives...n-scenic-byway

google maps not showing anything as for roads like to know if they are tar? any towns in there?
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES