Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES

Old 08-20-2015, 09:57 AM
REBEL

Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR

We're taking off for our beartooth pass ride on Friday morning and taking the trailer along, I'm pretty excited to see how she pulls with the air ride system on it

07 X-RS, SHR860R, aftermarket this, modified that blah blah blah......sold
07 X-RS, SHR800R.....sold
06 summit-X, SHR 800HO, big wheels, big track, still not fast.....sold

2005 CR500AF, ported, polished, and built by me.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:33 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

How did the set-up work? Looked like a nice clean job.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 10-24-2016, 06:59 PM
REBEL

Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 View Post
How did the set-up work? Looked like a nice clean job.
Trailer is 90% done, been slowly working on the interior and final plumbing for wiring/air lines. I built a pretty slick set of full wrap fenders that turned out really cool. I'll have to get pictures soon

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

07 X-RS, SHR860R, aftermarket this, modified that blah blah blah......sold
07 X-RS, SHR800R.....sold
06 summit-X, SHR 800HO, big wheels, big track, still not fast.....sold

2005 CR500AF, ported, polished, and built by me.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES