Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS

Old 03-11-2010, 12:36 PM
REBEL

HillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That is about all we got in Lead.. not meliting yet, but sounds like it will tomorrow. I am heading out Saturday reguardless.

If God hadn't banished Man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:57 PM
REBEL

06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillsRider View Post
That is about all we got in Lead.. not meliting yet, but sounds like it will tomorrow. I am heading out Saturday reguardless.
Post how it is when you get back. Was planning on going next week was coming down Thursday but the forcast doesn't look good.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:56 PM
REBEL

HillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 RMK 900 View Post
Post how it is when you get back. Was planning on going next week was coming down Thursday but the forcast doesn't look good.
Will do. It sure doesn't sound good for next week, in the 50's all week will kill the snow that is left. Might be really close to the end around here.

Old 03-14-2010, 08:04 PM

jsledder Has earned a rub and tug from ARjsledder Has earned a rub and tug from ARjsledder Has earned a rub and tug from ARjsledder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

By the looks of the Trailshead webcam, it must have gotten pretty warm up there today. Stick a fork in it!!!
My 900 project.. 05 900 (166). 2010 spindles, Powder pro's, Zbroz triple rate front shock springs, 225 front track spring, HD torsion springs, no sway bar, compfusion mounts, Wiseco pistons, SLP can, SLP rope, SLP balanced primary, a few vents, 4" riser, Skinz bumper, re-clutched and geared, fbf cable, 1 set of intake boots (so far), fuel tank update, chaincase update, Slidekicks. 1015 miles and slowly counting.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:16 PM
REBEL

06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR06 RMK 900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Yeah I know it doesn't look good and no snow in the forcast. Looks like we are going to the horns insted.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:04 PM
REBEL

Definitely not very good out here. The forcast is calling for some snow starting Thursday, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I think we are done...

Old 03-15-2010, 03:10 PM

urbancamoM7 Can cook for the Washington Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillsRider View Post
Definitely not very good out here. The forcast is calling for some snow starting Thursday, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I think we are done...
did you go out this weekend? i was too busy and didn't get out at all. right now i think i'm waiting for our spring storms to go riding again.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:57 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancamoM7 View Post
did you go out this weekend? i was too busy and didn't get out at all. right now i think i'm waiting for our spring storms to go riding again.
I drove out to where my sled is at and decided it wasn't worth it. Looked bad out there. Sure hope we get a few spring storms like last year!

Old 03-31-2010, 09:36 AM

urbancamoM7 Can cook for the Washington Crew

looks like we've got some snow heading our way. would be nice if the northern hills actually got the 10-21" they are predicting.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:53 AM

jsledder Has earned a rub and tug from ARjsledder Has earned a rub and tug from ARjsledder Has earned a rub and tug from ARjsledder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Would be nice if they got a typical spring storm with 30-40". Is there anything left up there for a base or is it pretty slim, I imagine the open area's are pretty thin but the north facing hills/tree's should still have a couple ft of packed stuff???

I'd got out if they get 20" or so.
My 900 project.. 05 900 (166). 2010 spindles, Powder pro's, Zbroz triple rate front shock springs, 225 front track spring, HD torsion springs, no sway bar, compfusion mounts, Wiseco pistons, SLP can, SLP rope, SLP balanced primary, a few vents, 4" riser, Skinz bumper, re-clutched and geared, fbf cable, 1 set of intake boots (so far), fuel tank update, chaincase update, Slidekicks. 1015 miles and slowly counting.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS