Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS

Old 08-23-2017, 11:04 AM
RENTAL WRECKER

Sattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLP
Sattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLP

Wow this place is still alive.
Congrats Kyle

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Forum Member #77
"The road goes on forever and the party never ends!"
Rough Rider Snowmobile Association
Old 08-24-2017, 01:03 AM
REBEL

RMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from AR
RMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
KZ, how's THAT diamond ring going to give your KTM more HP?
This can go 2 ways:

1- The healthy double income will provide for additional bike mods.
or
2-He will soon have to sell it cheap to me

Congrats
Member #108

'16 Axys RMK 800
Old 08-24-2017, 09:22 AM
REBEL

Quinlan Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Quinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Lighter wallet = better power/weight ratio?

A mountain lion roaming the prairie found a bull, killed it, and ate the entire bull. With a heavy belly, unable to walk, the lion laid in the tall grass moaning and roaring. Soon a hunter, attracted by the roaring, shot and killed the lion. Moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!
Old 08-24-2017, 12:07 PM

xc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
xc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
KZ, how's THAT diamond ring going to give your KTM more HP?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
haha, that's a very good question. I keep telling her that she is wearing the timblersled upgrade kit to the ARO and better enjoy it as much as I would have the new kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sattler View Post
Wow this place is still alive.
Congrats Kyle

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
thanks jeff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK-King View Post
This can go 2 ways:

1- The healthy double income will provide for additional bike mods.
or
2-He will soon have to sell it cheap to me

Congrats
haha thanks! I all ready told her all the plans I have for her money! but will more than likely be stuck with option 3? ill be riding the same old toys forever. lol

actually, she told me she wldnt mind having a side by side... hmm.. maybe the next toy. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
Lighter wallet = better power/weight ratio?

haha possible! wallet is already pretty empty. lol

Nothing better than two stroke smoke

http://www.fishingbuddy.com

Member of Roughrider Snowmobile Club

2011 Polaris Pro RMK 800 155"
1999 Polaris XC 600 141" (gonna be missed)
1979 Polaris Gemini

Old 08-24-2017, 08:58 PM
"bottom end killer "

flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Shotgun wedding??? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂😂😂😂
Old 08-25-2017, 05:46 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Side by side with baby seat?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 09-05-2017, 08:57 PM
REBEL

BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR

One of you should pick this up.
https://touch.bismanonline.com/1998_...ost_popular_li
Old 10-20-2017, 06:05 AM

xc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
xc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

hey fellas, wondering if anyone in here has the BCA avy vest? Curious what your thoughts on it are??

Nothing better than two stroke smoke

http://www.fishingbuddy.com

Member of Roughrider Snowmobile Club

2011 Polaris Pro RMK 800 155"
1999 Polaris XC 600 141" (gonna be missed)
1979 Polaris Gemini

Old 10-20-2017, 08:41 AM
REBEL

Quinlan Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Quinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I have the MtnPro Float Vest. Used it last year and really liked it. I previously had a Float 30 avy pack and a Freestyle TekVest. The Float Vest really takes the strain off your shoulders from a backpack. I also love the incorporated beacon pouch; No more beacon sling digging into my neck. All-in-all a great setup. After the first trip with mine I immediately sold my Float 30 avy pack.

A mountain lion roaming the prairie found a bull, killed it, and ate the entire bull. With a heavy belly, unable to walk, the lion laid in the tall grass moaning and roaring. Soon a hunter, attracted by the roaring, shot and killed the lion. Moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!
Old 10-20-2017, 01:13 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

The new one this year is really nice. Well thought out, and it looks like a solid product.

I'm still riding with a Tekvest (race vest, because racing and i crash a lot) and a Highmark Pro pack. Beacon I stow in a pocket, tethered to my vest.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS

Tags
dakota, north dakota, roughriders