Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO

PROJECT REBEL PRO BCR Project Sled

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default WRP GAUGE LIFTER AND SEAT

Wasatch Recreational Products <<<<LINK Makes some amazing aftermarket goodies for us sledders. The fit/finish on these products blew me away.

WRP decided that Project Rebel Pro needed a killer new seat and a gauge lifter.
These are just install pics, I will have some better pics of these items once on the snow and some feedback for them.

First we will start off with the seat. The seat we decided to use in the "low rider" series. It is 2" lower than the stock seat. When I first took it out of the package it looks longer than the 13' stock seat. However it is actually almost identical in length.
The install on this is crazy simple. First remove your stock seat via the seat support going to the tunnel. Next remove stock seat support from stock seat via the two 10mm nuts going into the seat. Next install this support bracket on to your new WRP seat via the two supplied allen headed bolts. Re-install seat.. DONE!!!

Heres what it looks like... The 11/12 under seat polaris bag fits like a glove in there as the angle of the seat bracket is changed just a little from stock.

Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO