Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS

SLED HEADS General Sled Chat

Old 05-28-2011, 11:20 PM
REBEL

backcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from AR
backcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default yep... the snow is all melted. Colorado Matt & I went dirt sledding today...

still winter here.:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win

Had a blast riding with Matt & some other new buddies.

Had a great day, and last hit of the day I tried going a bit too big, and had a good solid 4 rotation starfish! Gotta love the leatt brace! Bent the pizz outta my wrp running boards though, bummer.

Mostly shooting video, but got a couple stills.

14 XM 154... waiting for mods.

Looking for Lightweight or Diamond drive parts?
PM me for discount prices on BDX parts.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:40 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

nice
Old 05-29-2011, 06:55 AM
Prospect

4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR4 Z Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice air shots.....
Old 05-29-2011, 07:25 PM
REBEL

backcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from AR
backcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackcountryislife Has earned a rub and tug from AR

And today didn't suck much either.

One of the last hills we went to usually has some 12' to 15' trees on it (what we can USUALLY see above the snow), relatively saturated. Today there was 4 trees that you could see the tops of. There is more snow STILL (by a huge margin), one day from june than there was at the peak of the season in the last few years.

Old 05-29-2011, 09:04 PM
WELCOME WAGON

Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP
Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP

Nice pics but there is something you should be made aware of.
Just in case you never noticed.
It doesn't make any difference how much snow there is, yep, no difference at all,
WHEN YOUR 30+ FEET IN THE AIR.

Snow amounts only matter to us unskilled riders that can't get the sled off the ground.

Member #81
Old 05-29-2011, 10:22 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

Ollie getting the sled off the ground is the easy part, putting it and YOU on the ground safely is the hard part???
Old 05-29-2011, 11:34 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

^^ Yep!

I could make it into the air... do huge cliff drops... back flips.... front flips...

...it's the landing and keeping-going part that I always screw up
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 05-30-2011, 08:45 AM
REBEL

Yeah... those landings cause issues for me too... go figure. Gotta come back to earth eventually, right?

Old 05-30-2011, 06:52 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

I store to much gravity to get to far from the ground. Nice pics by the way.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 05-31-2011, 07:43 AM
REBEL

POLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLP
POLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLP

looks like fun! I could use a fresh set of brusies too.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS