Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS

SLED HEADS General Sled Chat

Old 01-26-2016, 05:06 PM
"SECRET SERVICE"

intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP
intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP

Jan 12. 2011, in regard to BCR ride in west, still nothing from sled solutions

Sled Solutions Got ahold of paul, there was a little mix up to what he was suppose to do being a advertiser for payment and such, he is riding this weekend suppose to hear back monday
Old 01-26-2016, 05:07 PM
"SECRET SERVICE"

intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP
intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP

october 2013

Unsur if I'm going to make it yet or not but getting a list put together of people to talk to while there incase I make it....

Snowbigdeal on giveaways for this year

509 on giveaway stuff.. Will let boo talk with him about the 509 deal in pulyup

Paul from sled solutions... See if he is going to give anything of value or cash money

Tammy from 2cool
Old 01-26-2016, 05:10 PM
"SECRET SERVICE"

april 3, 2012

nothing from sled solutions
"SECRET SERVICE"

October 17, 2013.

Sled Solutions Banner Pulled
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Paul.. You never supported this forum AT ALL... You never paid up.. At the end of the day you r account is over due.. has been for quite some time.. You can keep dodging the fact that you agreed to a service that was provided on our end and failed to make the appropriate payment. When confronted you laughed and said you owed nothing.. This is something you will find out in the future was a terrible misjudgment on your part.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:11 PM
Prospect

Sled Solutions Has earned a rub and tug from ARSled Solutions Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Like I said going back 5 years to prove any different isn't worth it.

DELETE MY ACCOUNT
Old 01-26-2016, 05:12 PM
Prospect

Sled Solutions Has earned a rub and tug from ARSled Solutions Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBEL View Post
Paul.. You never supported this forum AT ALL... You never paid up.. At the end of the day you r account is over due.. has been for quite some time.. You can keep dodging the fact that you agreed to a service that was provided on our end and failed to make the appropriate payment. When confronted you laughed and said you owed nothing.. This is something you will find out in the future was a terrible misjudgment on your part.
Delete my account I'm done with this site.
"SECRET SERVICE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sled Solutions View Post
Like I said going back 5 years to prove any different isn't worth it.

DELETE MY ACCOUNT

So you did trade product? But just dont feel like its worth it to show us?
How bout no.
"SECRET SERVICE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sled Solutions View Post
Delete my account I'm done with this site.
GTFO then
Old 01-26-2016, 05:13 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

No you will not be deleted... If fact this will stay online for ever.. anytime anybody google searches sled solutions.. this will pop up ... We might even pay for it to be optimized... hahahaha

Thanks Paul you are a model businessman bwahahahaha
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS

Tags
e series tunnel bag, elevation tunnel bag, paul@sledsolutions.com, sled solutions, sled solutions garbage, sled solutions inc., sled solutions llc, tunnel bag, universal tunnel bag, wrp