Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Old 11-20-2009, 09:30 AM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
Default Does anyone else think it's funny early season VS spring riding?

I kinda get a kick out of the peeps who are so ambitious to get out in the early dirt and stump riding but it's hard to find riders in the spring when we have 15 feet of snow.

I totally understand the sled break in deal and I know it's starting to get deep but it just cracks me up when guys go out and wreck stuff early but put away their sleds in March.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:29 PM
"Sick and Twisted"

Adrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLP
Adrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLP

I wait 'till April!

We're all amped up and ready to ride in the early winter so wee take our stuff up in the hills and bust it all to hell!

By April I'm ready to put it away because to me all the best riding for the year has been done. (imo)
The "Climb anything" snow we get in spring is also the same "Can't Stop..."
snow that busts up a lot of sleds.

I haven't ridden yet either.
Just waiting for a good base down lower.
BCR #343
Proud member of team WTF?

A Little Older, A Little Wiser...
Well, A Little Older Anyway
http://www.northwestglaciercruisers.com/
http://www.wssa.us/
http://www.snowmobile-alliance.org/
http://www.sharetrails.org/
http://www.nwac.us/

Old 11-20-2009, 01:01 PM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP

I agree AR, when the snow starts falling it's hard not to get pumped from the first flake. I usually ride around 60 to 80 days a year but I wait until there's a good base. It looks like by next week the I-90 area will be looking good. Alpental is reporting 40 plus right now.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:00 PM
REBEL

diamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from AR
diamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Then you better get on the stick, leave that pretty little wifey in the bedroom for a while and get that chaincase cover fixed so we can see what else these damn poo's are gonna need!!
Old 11-21-2009, 08:26 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

I ride as early and as often as I can! You never know when mother nature will take it all away around here!! (that and I needed to get some easy miles on the new motor)
Old 11-21-2009, 10:36 PM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

The base is set....time to ride!!! jmho
Old 11-22-2009, 12:04 AM

1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I often end up riding from december to about april. Only reason I stop riding then is thats when drag race seson begins. Gonna go put a few miles on the sleds tomorrow make sure they're all good to go for when the real snow gets here.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:27 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

look at my thread about harts and then tell me what you guys think.....
Old 11-22-2009, 09:16 AM

boardbysled Has earned a rub and tug from ARboardbysled Has earned a rub and tug from ARboardbysled Has earned a rub and tug from ARboardbysled Has earned a rub and tug from ARboardbysled Has earned a rub and tug from ARboardbysled Has earned a rub and tug from ARboardbysled Has earned a rub and tug from ARboardbysled Has earned a rub and tug from ARboardbysled Has earned a rub and tug from ARboardbysled Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I personally ride as long as i can usually start begining of December and finally put the sleds away about June Spring is fun when its 70+ degrees out
Old 11-22-2009, 10:43 PM

moonman Has earned a rub and tug from ARmoonman Has earned a rub and tug from ARmoonman Has earned a rub and tug from ARmoonman Has earned a rub and tug from ARmoonman Has earned a rub and tug from ARmoonman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Yeah, early season sucks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2881.jpg (43.7 KB, 57 views)
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON