Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Old 11-19-2009, 09:45 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
Default Hope you all have to work tomorrow!

So we can have the mountain all to ourselves. Gunna make a Stampede trip tomorrow. Should be a good snow report for all you Saturday riders. Just remember all those tracks----------MINE!
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 11-19-2009, 10:16 PM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

Went up and busted the crap out of it. I'd just stay home
Old 11-19-2009, 10:18 PM
One Sweet Avi

rynokron Has earned a rub and tug from AR
rynokron Has earned a rub and tug from ARrynokron Has earned a rub and tug from ARrynokron Has earned a rub and tug from ARrynokron Has earned a rub and tug from ARrynokron Has earned a rub and tug from ARrynokron Has earned a rub and tug from ARrynokron Has earned a rub and tug from ARrynokron Has earned a rub and tug from ARrynokron Has earned a rub and tug from ARrynokron Has earned a rub and tug from ARrynokron Has earned a rub and tug from ARrynokron Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Knock the stumps and rocks out of the way for the rest of us.

Member # 391
Old 11-19-2009, 10:44 PM
REBEL

msled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLP
msled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLP

Not a chance, I write my own schedule.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:52 PM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

J/K go tear it up. The hill not the sled. Doubt if you'll be alone at Poser Pass
Old 11-20-2009, 10:03 AM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

UUUUGGGGHHHHH!! Woke up this morning and called a buddy, said it was 38 deg and raining at Snoqualmie.
This has got to be my karma for thumbing my nose at all you workaholics! Well I'll go check it out anyways. Any day sledding is better than a day working, right?
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 11-20-2009, 10:50 AM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
UUUUGGGGHHHHH!! Woke up this morning and called a buddy, said it was 38 deg and raining at Snoqualmie.
This has got to be my karma for thumbing my nose at all you workaholics! Well I'll go check it out anyways. Any day sledding is better than a day working, right?
Just not in the rain.......next time invite everyone, better karma
Old 11-20-2009, 11:27 AM
REBEL

yammadog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
yammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticBoy View Post
Just not in the rain.......next time invite everyone, better karma
Rain riding has to be the worst!! you jinxed yourself by trying to be mean about it...think next time before you post...save it for after to let us know what we missed....
Old 11-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

Well I'll just have to eat my lumps on this one. The pic says it all. Didn't even unload the sled.http://www.backcountryrebels.com/att...1&d=1258749069
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 091120_101950.jpg (27.6 KB, 65 views)
Old 11-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yammadog View Post
Rain riding has to be the worst!! you jinxed yourself by trying to be mean about it...think next time before you post...save it for after to let us know what we missed....
You can do better than that, can't you? I wouldn't be able to leave this alone so I expect some bloodshed here.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON