Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Old 11-23-2009, 12:39 PM
REBEL

diamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from AR
diamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonman View Post
Yeah, early season sucks!
What happened? Blow a belt?
Old 11-23-2009, 05:40 PM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddave View Post
Then you better get on the stick, leave that pretty little wifey in the bedroom for a while and get that chaincase cover fixed so we can see what else these damn poo's are gonna need!!
Lol. the wife saw that and said thanks. As soon as it starts snowing after this warm up, I'm in.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:21 PM

oneshot is an unknown quantity at this point

it cracks me up when people ask why? why ask why? everyone is different. some people do more than just sled.. really shouldn't crack you up that someone puts there sled away in spring.. maybe they got 100 days of pow riding already.. why ask why? seriously? who f'n cares? be like cartman, do what you want..

if there is snow i'll ride till it bores me, then run off to another hobby..
and well right now there is snow! so go ride it..

why ask why?
oh this is why!

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON