Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 04-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 143777 View Post
I'm really really sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...k&feature=fvwp

Moneymaker.

Steve
your sir need help! Fawker!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Prospect

TEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
TEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTEC800 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman View Post
This is even better! a clicky from that article about how great of a gesture it was!!!

http://theweek.com/article/index/242...ingful-gesture
Old 04-05-2013, 12:16 AM
REBEL

pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP
pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP

Quote:
I'm really really sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...k&feature=fvwp

Moneymaker.

Steve
Quote:
clap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...su4zew6pU&NR=1

Sorry thought I was done.

Steve
Quote:

'06 Yamaha Apex GT(Problem Free)
I Win
"I didn't make up the rules, I just twisted them to fit my needs"
Old 04-05-2013, 05:59 AM
Prospect

Sledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Sledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Today, I swung my front door open and placed my rifle on the front porch. I gave it 25 rounds, and noticing that it had no legs, I decided to place it in a motorized wheelchair to help it get around.

Then, I left it alone and went about my business for the day. While I was gone the mailman delivered my mail, the boy across the street mowed my lawn, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign in front of my house.

After about 4 hours, I checked on the gun and it was still sitting there in the wheelchair right where I left it. It had not rolled itself outside and it had not killed anyone even in spite of the many opportunities that had been presented to it and strangely enough it had not even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine how surprised I was with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. So either the media is wrong and it is the misuse of guns by people that kills people or I'm in possession of the Dumbest Rifle in the world.

So now I'm off to check on my spoons, because I hear it's the spoons that make people fat
Old 04-05-2013, 06:00 AM
Prospect

Sledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Sledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from ARSledpeddler Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Obama rated 5th best US President ever
Of the total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever. I was
just reading a Democratic publicity release that said, "...after a little
more than 4 years, Obama has been rated the 5th best president ever."

The details according to White House Publicists..:
* Reagan, Lincoln, and 8 others tied for first,
* 15 presidents tied for second,
* 17 other presidents tied for third,
* Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and
* Obama came in fifth
Old 04-05-2013, 08:47 AM
REBEL

Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP
Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP

DIALOGUE BETWEEN A LADY INTERVIEWER WITH A MALE BEER DRINKER:

Lady Interviewer: Do you drink every day?
rr

Man: Yes.

Lady Interviewer: How much a day?

Man: Around 3 six-packs starting at noon.

Lady Interviewer: How much does a 6-pack cost?

Man: Roughly $10.00 at a deli.

Lady Interviewer: And how long have you been drinking like that?

Man: 15 years.

Lady Interviewer: So with a six-pack costing $10.00, and you consuming 3 six-packs a day, you are spending roughly $900 each month. In one year, you would then be spending $10,800, correct?

Man: Correct.

Lady Interviewer: If in 1 year you spend $10,800 on beer, not accounting for inflation, 15 years puts your spending roughly $162,000; correct?

Man: Correct.

Lady Interviewer: Did it ever occur to you that if you did not drink for the last 15 years, you could have bought a Ferrari?

Man: Do you drink?

Lady Interviewer: No.

Man: So where's your ♥♥♥♥in' Ferrari?
Old 04-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Walkin' tall machine gun man

Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR

hahaha
Old 04-05-2013, 10:54 AM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 564467_527009890685155_357293060_n.jpg (29.7 KB, 194 views)

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 04-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Walkin' tall machine gun man

Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR

hahaha again
Old 04-08-2013, 07:45 AM
REBEL

Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP
Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 560224_454531994617052_232577908_n.jpg (52.2 KB, 161 views)

These “odious debts” are considered to be the personal debts of the tyrants who incurred them, rather than the country’s debt
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED