Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING

Old 02-28-2012, 03:03 PM
I NOW HAVE BOO'S SHEEP.. I LOVE IT!

Haywire Has earned a rub and tug from ARHaywire Has earned a rub and tug from ARHaywire Has earned a rub and tug from AR

heading up there this weekend! Heard the snow is pretty epic up there.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:58 AM
REBEL

sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I plan to come out in couple weeks. Can a person rent beacons someplace
Old 03-05-2012, 12:21 PM

L220E Has earned a rub and tug from ARL220E Has earned a rub and tug from ARL220E Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I don't think that anyone rents beacons in Bighorns.At least last time I was there they didn't(2010).
Old 08-06-2012, 05:00 AM

live2ride Has earned a rub and tug from ARlive2ride Has earned a rub and tug from ARlive2ride Has earned a rub and tug from ARlive2ride Has earned a rub and tug from ARlive2ride Has earned a rub and tug from ARlive2ride Has earned a rub and tug from ARlive2ride Has earned a rub and tug from ARlive2ride Has earned a rub and tug from ARlive2ride Has earned a rub and tug from ARlive2ride Has earned a rub and tug from ARlive2ride Has earned a rub and tug from ARlive2ride Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Ready for snow yet? I will be riding the horns a lot this year I hope!
Old 08-06-2012, 09:12 AM
WELCOME WAGON

Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP
Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP

Should start seeing snow in a few weeks.

Member #81
Old 12-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Seen some pictures from last weekend up there.. It looked pretty good.. Unsure on the location.. My guess would be NW of the lodges.. Hope they get some more good snow in the next week or two..

Post up pics if you've got them
Old 01-06-2013, 07:08 PM
I NOW HAVE BOO'S SHEEP.. I LOVE IT!

Haywire Has earned a rub and tug from ARHaywire Has earned a rub and tug from ARHaywire Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Rode the horns this weekend. rode west of the lodges and south towards the old ski resort. Found some places with decent snow but nothing to right home about. Def need more snow.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Prospect

Jonce Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Jonce Has earned a rub and tug from ARJonce Has earned a rub and tug from ARJonce Has earned a rub and tug from ARJonce Has earned a rub and tug from ARJonce Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
Rode the horns this weekend. rode west of the lodges and south towards the old ski resort. Found some places with decent snow but nothing to right home about. Def need more snow.
I will be heading out there tomorrow night. Looks like they are expected a little snow over the next few days (5-10") according to noaa.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:09 PM
Prospect

clodhopper Has earned a rub and tug from AR
clodhopper Has earned a rub and tug from ARclodhopper Has earned a rub and tug from ARclodhopper Has earned a rub and tug from ARclodhopper Has earned a rub and tug from ARclodhopper Has earned a rub and tug from ARclodhopper Has earned a rub and tug from ARclodhopper Has earned a rub and tug from ARclodhopper Has earned a rub and tug from ARclodhopper Has earned a rub and tug from ARclodhopper Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Just got back after riding. the snow is tracked up almost everywhere. It hasn't snowed since the 18th. I wouldn't make a trip until they got a good storm. On the bright side, the weather was beautiful and there is a good base. You could find a few spots on the North end where there was some soft snow deep in the trees, but not easy to find and the areas were small.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:31 PM
"bottom end killer "

flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Anyone have any recent snow reports?
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING