Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > PICS and VIDEOS

PICS and VIDEOS Show us what you got.

Old 07-20-2013, 03:57 PM
REBEL

Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP
Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP
Default Highmark this

And, the highmark goes too...

Old 07-20-2013, 04:19 PM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

wow!....im sure that guy soiled his shorts
It pays to know whats on the other side. This could have ended alot differently in different ground....lucky dude

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 07-20-2013, 10:53 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

I wanted to see if he found the sled and if it made it. I also want to know if he tried to climb back out or followed the other tracks out. Dammmm your a tease
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 07-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

as said above^^^

but why the fawk are these guys playing on the sun side with a beat down hill will the shadow and untouched stuff on the other side....find your way back to the soft snow!
Old 07-21-2013, 10:53 PM
Prospect

Northbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from ARNorthbend2004 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Just wow.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northbend2004 View Post
Just wow.
I know right? It almost startles you watching it. I was oh chit?
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 07-22-2013, 04:25 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
I wanted to see if he found the sled and if it made it. I also want to know if he tried to climb back out or followed the other tracks out. Dammmm your a tease
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76FoMoCo View Post
as said above^^^

but why the fawk are these guys playing on the sun side with a beat down hill will the shadow and untouched stuff on the other side....find your way back to the soft snow!
Towards the end of the vid he say's the sled is OK. I would have rode that cliff drop out, hit the bottom and tore that whole hillside up!
Old 07-24-2013, 09:32 PM
REBEL

rockdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLP
rockdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLP

Holy ♥♥♥♥!

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

"Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms

When you argue with a moron, the only thing people see is two morons arguing.

Member #223
Old 07-24-2013, 11:17 PM
Prospect

abe lincoln Has earned a rub and tug from ARabe lincoln Has earned a rub and tug from AR
abe lincoln Has earned a rub and tug from ARabe lincoln Has earned a rub and tug from ARabe lincoln Has earned a rub and tug from ARabe lincoln Has earned a rub and tug from ARabe lincoln Has earned a rub and tug from ARabe lincoln Has earned a rub and tug from ARabe lincoln Has earned a rub and tug from ARabe lincoln Has earned a rub and tug from ARabe lincoln Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76FoMoCo View Post
as said above^^^

exactly...
Old 07-25-2013, 07:20 PM
REBEL

sledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from AR

he could of rode that out!!!! he plenty of air time to adjust the sleds pitch!

i kid i kid... but seriously hang on a little longer lol
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > PICS and VIDEOS