Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > TREE HUGGER / LAND USE REPORTS

Old 06-21-2013, 01:00 PM
Prospect

Grizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Grizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Sorry Rule number one of Thirsty Dogs "no cameras allowed" we have careers to go back to... or spouses
Old 06-22-2013, 09:36 AM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz88 View Post
I'm from central WI.....this weekend is the nations largest tractor pull in my home town (hint hint)
Why so secretive? Why not just say you are in Tomah,WI. ??
Old 06-24-2013, 07:09 PM
Prospect

Grizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Grizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizz88 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

No secrets.....Just thought I would throw it out there that way. To us locals, "the pull" is just that, our local pull. The rest of the tractor pulling world sees it different. To them its more like the Daytona 500 or the Super Bowl. Kinda cool for a small town. Wore me out as usual.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > TREE HUGGER / LAND USE REPORTS