Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > TREE HUGGER / LAND USE REPORTS

Old 02-22-2011, 11:59 AM
REBEL

Rubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Rubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Clever article about the greenies and the spotted owl.

If you're a logger from the Pacific Northwest, you might not find this humorous, but there are some witty lines in this article. I guess it's pretty tragic all the economic activity that's been killed, and the millions of government dollars that have been wasted, but it's getting so bad that I'm getting numb to government stupidity. It's hard to be indignant all the time, so maybe I'll try to have a little laugh about it?

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ls-lou-dolinar
Old 02-22-2011, 04:46 PM
"Dead Sexeh Cougar Bait"

RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP
RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP

That was a good read, thanks for sharing.
90 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
91 XR 200R
Plus snow and dirt toys for the kiddos too

Honey badger would approve this message, but he don't give a sh!t.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:35 PM
"Baby Gorilla"

Hawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Hawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

It appears hindsight in this case is still clouded by the notion that most Liberals have. And the nerve of that owl. They didn't cooperate with the plan.
It was so well intentioned.....Why is it that animals and people just don't do as they are told[by all knowing libs]
There is no way they will ever admit they are wrong. Just keep throwing money down the toilet...
Old 02-28-2011, 09:49 PM
creepy stalker

ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP
ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP

Hmm interesting concept. So you're trying to tell me that we can't control what animals do or when they die, or we can't control the environment. That's ludacris. I mean we are humans. the superior species. We can control everything. We even control when it snows by how many miles we drive our evil polluting diesel trucks. How can he really say that we didn't save the spotted owl.
And to any loggers that lost jobs, homes, family, land because of the spotted owl i really am sorry that this country has lost its mind and we care more about animals than we do our own people. It's pretty azz backwards if you ask me. Maybe sometime soon we will wake up and realize we are only human and the only thing we truly control is ourselves. Someone else is making the decions on what species survive and don't, and I am pretty glad about that. I would hate to have a dinosaur for a next door neighbor.
Yup!... It got so bad that a fellow that liked to, you know, smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster! Maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, is uncouth, "Against God!" more like bad for real estate values.So we had to go!
Old 03-31-2011, 04:41 PM
REBEL

blue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLP
blue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLP

OMg Rubi, thank you for posting this!!! It is really funny how he exposes the utter hypocrisy of the Eco-Nazis (ENs) while making the point at the same time. He's brilliant.

I have to get a hold of this guy to find out where he gets his stats because I'm working with Carl Graham of Montana Policy Institute and several people in timber and mining, etc., to expose this very type of hypocrisy. We're trying to educate Montanans as to why our economy sucks compared to ND, WY and ID when we have more resources (activist judges, ENs and the federal system). I've been uncovering the black hole of how many taxpayer dollars pay for the lawsuits the ENs are filing. We are FOIAing the FS so they can have the staff time to dig up more info, but I do have some charts as to the names of the ENs groups and how much $ the suit was. The goal is to educate people about what's REALLY going on, so they can get all pissed off and nag their legislators to do something about changing the laws. We're going to be doing ads, PR, media, paying for a guy from George Mason Univ to do a study so we have analytical facts as a basis for our claims. I've already been doing a ton of research. Right now we're looking for corporate or business donors who would benefit from this to donate seed money. So if you guys know of any MT folks who'd be interested, let me know. But I digress...

Then we sat down for two hours with the Enviro Coordinator for the Lolo Natl Forest last week and he gave us some ballpark numbers including staff involved, lost and delayed projects, etc. for just ONE APPEAL to the Forest Plan. You'll never guess. $45-50,000 PER APPEAL of taxpayer money through Equal Access to Justice and Judgment Fund loopholes. So Sierra Club's multi-million dollar "nonprofit" SCREWs the rancher whose cattle can no longer graze on BLM land or the timber sales that the FS has to then reimburse the buyer for when the timber goes bad after the hold up of the appeal. He said one appeal included FIFTY THREE INCH BINDERS they had to read through. He told us the appeals process, which takes 90 days, so that can push projects scheduled say during bear hibernation time to the following year if they miss it.

So we'd like to have HR5503 changed because Frickin' Judge Malloy invalidated the Code of Federal Regs so that ANY idiot from any state can appeal something going on in OUR backyard. We need to amend HR5503 to say that you have to have had "meaningfully" participated in the process to make an appeal and define "meaningfully." We also have to change the EAJA and JF laws to not allow these nonprofits to be awarded court costs when they win on some tiny error on the FS or BLM's part. That legislation is actually in the works in WY right now.

Last edited by blue fluff; 03-31-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Sick and Twisted

tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR
tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Great read.... Thanks!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > TREE HUGGER / LAND USE REPORTS