Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > TREE HUGGER / LAND USE REPORTS

Old 11-14-2009, 10:45 PM
REBEL

Wingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLP
Wingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLP

The best is push them sideways!
Old 11-15-2009, 12:52 AM
REBEL

Wingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLP
Wingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLP

know what would be fun is them disposable air horns, give them tree huggers something else to bitch about, pass them on a sled with an air horn! what are they going to do ban air horns
Old 11-21-2009, 12:31 AM

bustedcrank is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by msled View Post
I had one throw his ski pole at me, I stop and grabbed it. Got down out of site and bent the thing over my knee leaving it in plain site.
i had one reach and slash me in the chest in colorado as i rode around them nice then it was on
Old 11-22-2009, 10:17 AM
REBEL

Wolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLP
Wolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLP

Thanks ,it made me feel good just reading about it.
I was ice fishing alone on a week day and about 3 miles out of the parking lot i met a real hot dog sled going at least 85 or so as I was at about 70 and he was really fast. In another mile I met a skier. I slowed way down, pulled over and waved but he gave me the finger. The other guy must have dusted him really bad. I spun around and pulled up close and followed him for a mile. He was just a swinging his arms and skiing as fast as he could and looking over his shoulder every 10 seconds. I got him all lathered up, turned around and went home. LOL

MEMBER # 540
Old 11-22-2009, 10:28 AM

spanky Has earned a rub and tug from ARspanky Has earned a rub and tug from ARspanky Has earned a rub and tug from ARspanky Has earned a rub and tug from ARspanky Has earned a rub and tug from ARspanky Has earned a rub and tug from ARspanky Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I had the ski pole thing too. I did what I always do. the finger
Old 11-22-2009, 07:44 PM

785rmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR785rmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR785rmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR785rmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR785rmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless Rider View Post
I had some tree huggers leave a note on my truck sayn that we shouldn't be riding there,and so on,so i left a note of my own,i got on there hood of there subaru and pissed down there windshield vents.Call it childish but it made me fill good

LMFAO!!! Yeah it is childish, but d$mn that is funny.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:58 PM
REBEL

msled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLP
msled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfrun View Post
Thanks ,it made me feel good just reading about it.
I was ice fishing alone on a week day and about 3 miles out of the parking lot i met a real hot dog sled going at least 85 or so as I was at about 70 and he was really fast. In another mile I met a skier. I slowed way down, pulled over and waved but he gave me the finger. The other guy must have dusted him really bad. I spun around and pulled up close and followed him for a mile. He was just a swinging his arms and skiing as fast as he could and looking over his shoulder every 10 seconds. I got him all lathered up, turned around and went home. LOL
Awesome move Wolfrun. I have to try it the next time.
Thanks and keep up the good work.

laid some green on ya
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > TREE HUGGER / LAND USE REPORTS