Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > PICS and VIDEOS

PICS and VIDEOS Show us what you got.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:47 AM
"SECRET SERVICE"

intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP
intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP
Default Photography Equipment used to make your pics

What kind of photog gear do you have?

What would you like to have?

Features and price points to help other members choose...?
Old 04-20-2010, 12:08 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Sony DSC-H2. "Pro-sumer" style camera.... more than a point-and-shoot, but not up to a DSLR yet. 12x optical, 6mp... takes decent pics and doesn't cost a fortune.

Wouldn't mind having the flexibility of a DSLR, but I don't wanna pack $3k worth of camera and glass when I'm playing in snow/dirt.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 04-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Corduroy Racer

Phatty Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Phatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhatty Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Canon 7D
70-200mm IS f2.8 and 16-35mm f2.8 for glass
Really happy with it!
Old 04-20-2010, 01:37 PM

POW454 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
POW454 Has earned a rub and tug from ARPOW454 Has earned a rub and tug from ARPOW454 Has earned a rub and tug from ARPOW454 Has earned a rub and tug from ARPOW454 Has earned a rub and tug from ARPOW454 Has earned a rub and tug from ARPOW454 Has earned a rub and tug from ARPOW454 Has earned a rub and tug from ARPOW454 Has earned a rub and tug from ARPOW454 Has earned a rub and tug from ARPOW454 Has earned a rub and tug from ARPOW454 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatty View Post
Canon 7D
70-200mm IS f2.8 and 16-35mm f2.8 for glass
Really happy with it!
X2 the camera that does it all
Old 04-20-2010, 08:16 PM
IQR MAN

MtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Pentax *ist D
18-55 mm lens..

It takes decent pictures....would REALLY like a Canon 7D though..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _IGP1955.jpg (40.4 KB, 526 views)
File Type: jpg _IGP2365.JPG (86.9 KB, 521 views)
File Type: jpg _IGP2364.jpg (51.4 KB, 517 views)

Last edited by MtnMaxMod; 04-20-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:52 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

I have crap.

I do have a old school 35mm film unit with a 500mm lens.

like to get nice digital for trip pics
Old 09-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Petey is my BIOTCH. Fear my pimp hand!!!!

snowryder Has earned a rub and tug from AR
snowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Samsung Tl350

I just picked up a new camera a couple weeks ago. My old Casio finally died after about five years of being thrown in my pocket for snowmobiling. Still playing with and learning all the features and settings of my new camera, but so far I have been pretty impressed with the pic quality for a compact digital cam.

Samsung TL350

10.2 Megapixel (back-illuminated) CMOS sensor
F2.8-5.8, 5X optical zoom Schneider-Kreuznach lens, equivalent to 24 -120 mm
Image stabilization
3-inch AMOLED display with 614,000 pixels
Full manual controls, with support for the RAW format
Smart Auto mode picks a scene mode for both stills and movies
Continuous shooting as fast as 10 fps at full resolution
"Fuel gauges" on top of camera display shots remaining and battery life
Face/smile/blink detection, with auto redeye reduction
Records movies at 1920 x 1080 (that's 1080p) at 30 fps with sound
Capable of recording at even faster frame rates --240, 480 and 1000 fps -- when you lower the resolution
Can take a full resolution still while recording a movie
HDMI output

Some sample pics...the close up pics are cropped from the full size images.

My watch...you can not read the small writing at the bottom with your eyes, its very tiny.

The full image of the one above.

My titanium ring.

The time on my cell phone.

Drop of paint on my carhartt pants.

My snowmobile pics

Last edited by snowryder; 09-12-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Petey is my BIOTCH. Fear my pimp hand!!!!

snowryder Has earned a rub and tug from AR
snowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

And I can't wait to try this out with some action shots this winter. 10 Frame burst in 1 second at 10 mp.

LOL...3rd pic cropped.

My snowmobile pics

Last edited by snowryder; 09-12-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:44 AM
Prospect

Jonce Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Jonce Has earned a rub and tug from ARJonce Has earned a rub and tug from ARJonce Has earned a rub and tug from ARJonce Has earned a rub and tug from ARJonce Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowryder View Post
And I can't wait to try this out with some action shots this winter. 10 Frame burst in 1 second at 10 mp.

LOL...3rd pic cropped.

That is a great pic!

10 Frame burst in 1 second, that is awesome! Did you shoot this on a tripod or just freehand? I could really use that 10 frame burst for sledding pics.

I like the fact that this is a slim camera, makes it easy to carry for sledding.

Those up close shots are crisp. Did you photoshop any of these to clean the pics up or is this strictly an unaltered pic download from the camera?
Old 12-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Prospect

PowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from AR
PowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Rebel T2i, 18-55 and 70-300. Love it!!! Big telephoto is a must for sledding. You rarely get up close and personal with your subject. Next on my list is the 10-22 wide-angle.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > PICS and VIDEOS