Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SKI DOO

Old 02-04-2012, 08:11 PM
REBEL

montanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR
montanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR

gotta agree on the doodoctor floating kit
best money combined with a dynaMOJO clutch kit changed my xp a ton
hammer as hard and long and belt is great
hit 550 miles today and no issues
broke in a back up belt but on the original so far
Old 02-06-2012, 01:04 AM
Prospect

GR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default it helps!

It is cheap and it moves a ton of air out of the hood! this is the first year I have more than 100 miles on the first belt since 2006! I have had a new sled very year! 486 miles today with my turbo installed! still stock belt! clutching has been altered very close to 2008 specs!
http://www.I-90motorsports.com
remko@i-90motorsports.com
We carry clutch kits, Aerocharger turbos, Klim, WPS, and have a huge inventory of factory parts.
Also a dealer, and refill center for BCA, Snow pulse, and ABS avalanche air bags.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:44 AM

fassteddie Has earned a rub and tug from ARfassteddie Has earned a rub and tug from ARfassteddie Has earned a rub and tug from ARfassteddie Has earned a rub and tug from ARfassteddie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

the new system works great i added a shock tower vent with pre filter to bring more cold air in. 500 miles no belt problems. just need more snow should have 1500mi by now!!!!!!!!!!!!! low milage 2012 xp x 154 for sale. 2013 ordered...........
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SKI DOO