Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > FORUM RIDES

Old 12-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Walkin' tall machine gun man

Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I don't have much money, my sled is parted out, and I'm not even sure if I can legally cross the border.

The way I see it is I have a better chance getting across with a group so I can drive any distance to meet up with a group heading across the border if they have an extra seat. I can chip in for fuel and you wont have to worry about another sled to haul.

Worst case scenario I can't get across and I can just be dropped off wherever and fly back to where I gotta go. No worries.....any takers?
Old 12-03-2012, 07:41 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I don't have much money, my sled is parted out, and I'm not even sure if I can legally cross the border.

Worst case scenario I can't get across and I can just be dropped off wherever and fly back to where I gotta go
There is an agreement between our two governments that I never go there again. Sounds like you have the same kinda deal.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 12-06-2012, 09:05 AM
BCR Resident Tramp

Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP
Timber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLPTimber_Tramp Offical PLP

the snow conditions are epic for this time of year...

www.canadasledparts.com

http://www.modsskis.com/
Old 12-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Very Long Member

papafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from AR
papafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:

The way I see it is I have a better chance getting across with a group so I can drive any distance to meet up with a group heading across the border if they have an extra seat. I can chip in for fuel and you wont have to worry about another sled to haul.

Worst case scenario I can't get across and I can just be dropped off wherever and fly back to where I gotta go. No worries.....any takers?
Dad is trying to get a crew together to go. I will let him know what you have going on. Unfortunately I will be working and miss the ride again this year
Old 12-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Walkin' tall machine gun man

Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR

well worst case scenario I'll swing up to hutch and we can get crown drunk
Old 12-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Very Long Member

papafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from AR
papafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARpapafinger Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
well worst case scenario I'll swing up to hutch and we can get crown drunk
now thats what im talkin about. We need to get together anyway. Been way too long
Old 12-07-2012, 09:36 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber_Tramp View Post
the snow conditions are epic for this time of year...
Old 01-08-2013, 03:11 PM
RICER

MXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scale

Out, Boo crushed the dream

Recession is when your neighbor loses his job.Depression is when you lose your job.Recovery is when Obama loses his job!
Old 01-24-2013, 12:50 PM
"EDDIE GUMMER"

2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR2110 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

4 weeks away!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 01:04 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2110 View Post
4 weeks away!!!
Whoa...