Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRAILERS / SLED DECK DISCUSSION

Old 07-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default any CO peeps have a Gooseneck I could use?

Hey all. I just recently moved to CO & I am in the need of the use of a Gooseneck or heavy bumper pull trailer for a weekend excursion to the Black Hills, SD to pick up my tractor from MN my neighbor is going to truck out for me. I tried to sell it but nobody wanted it or wanted to pay what I paid for it broken. So, it turns out that I could really use it up here still & I need to go get it within a couple months at the latest. Can anybody help a brother sledder out? Will buy beer, or open up a spot on my trailer & provide an overnight stay on a sled trip this upcoming season if it interests anybody thats got one. Its a 1954 Oliver 77 gas with a loader (about 6k lbs). Give me a shout! Thanks all.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Prospect

Polar Express Has earned a rub and tug from ARPolar Express Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Polar Express Has earned a rub and tug from ARPolar Express Has earned a rub and tug from AR

with your tractor begin 6K, any normal tandem axle car trailer should do the trick nicely. I'd let you use mine, but im in WA, and that doesn't really help you out. Maybe you could rent a u-haul one-way?

PE

'06 Ram CTD
'91YJ
'11 PRO
'08 D7

This is America, if you don't like it, go conquer another country, and start your own.

I'll keep my God, my guns and my freedom, Barry can keep his 'change'
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRAILERS / SLED DECK DISCUSSION