Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > POLARIS

Old 11-12-2009, 06:40 PM
"Dead Sexeh Cougar Bait"

RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP
RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP
Default Polaris 800BB flywheel puller

I need to yank the flywheel off on my 03 Escape, if anyone has a puller they'd be willing to loan me I'd gladly pay the shipping both ways.
90 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
91 XR 200R
Plus snow and dirt toys for the kiddos too

Honey badger would approve this message, but he don't give a sh!t.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:59 PM
REBEL

XC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLP
XC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLPXC Offical PLP

I use a harmonic balancer puller made by Lisle from any auto parts store, You can pick one up for what it would cost to ship back and forth but your welcome to borrow mine if need be. If it's really stubborn the SLP heavy duty puller is probly your best bet.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:17 PM
REBEL

heinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from AR
heinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from ARheinracing Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMKcowboy View Post
I need to yank the flywheel off on my 03 Escape, if anyone has a puller they'd be willing to loan me I'd gladly pay the shipping both ways.
I recommend the slp fly wheel puller they retail for 49.95

if you order one through me you get a extra 10% off and free shipping it's a nice tool to have
Old 11-12-2009, 11:25 PM
REBEL

m8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLP
m8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLP

i used a 19 dollar harmonic puller from canadian tire to pull mine...it worked real well...i bolted it tight making sure the bolts didn;t go past the threads into the mag section...tighten her up in the center bolt with the little adapterto rest against crank and then a little rap with the hammer...now the rap is recommended in the cat manual but i don;t know about your manufacturer
07/m8 Terraalps 900 bigbore kit, bmp ypipe and exhaust,jaws silencer,stm valves,bdx oil elimination and bumper kit,fastlane no snows,bdx fuel pressure regulator,dayton adj weights,shift assist,timbersled intake,timbersled mtn tamer rear skid,timbersled barkbuster frt end with fox evols diamond s hood,pure logic box,boss shorty seat,rox risers,koso dual egts koso a/r guage koso water temp guage,bdx steering post solidifier,fastlane 9 inch two wheel kit,rock rollers,Mod ski's
Old 11-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Prospect

INDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I just moved but I may be able to find mine. I'll try and remember to look tomorrow. I'm in Liberty Lake.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:22 PM
"2110 KILLER"

Buck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Jason if you cant find yours i have one here in wenatchee
Old 11-15-2009, 07:46 PM
Prospect

INDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I found mine. PM me if you still need to borrow it.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:29 AM
"Dead Sexeh Cougar Bait"

RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP
RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP

Jason I think I'll take you up on that. Wifey will be in Spoko tomorrow, would you be available sometime during the day for her to meet up with you?
90 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
91 XR 200R
Plus snow and dirt toys for the kiddos too

Honey badger would approve this message, but he don't give a sh!t.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Prospect

smwizzz Must Ride a Pro
Default Yep

M8Majic is correct. The el cheapo does the job just fine. I have 3 or 4 different ones. They all do the same thing. One thing to make it easier especially if it is the first time the flywheel has been removed is use a heat gun. Don't melt the varnish coating, but a bit of heat goes a long way.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:43 AM
Prospect

rdr99 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrdr99 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrdr99 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrdr99 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrdr99 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

If you have access to a welder you can build your own too.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > POLARIS