Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Automotive

Old 04-18-2012, 09:39 AM
Prospect

Snow_ME Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnow_ME Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnow_ME Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnow_ME Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnow_ME Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnow_ME Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnow_ME Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnow_ME Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnow_ME Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnow_ME Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnow_ME Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnow_ME Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 1969 CJ-5 3Spd V6 w/ Meyer Half cab

1969 Cj-5 Oddfire V6 with Meyer half cab
I started a restoration of this Jeep and just don’t have the motivation, time or $ to continue with it. So I’m reclaiming my garage and am looking to sell.
The Jeep is currently disassembled down to the frame, but I have a number of digital pictures to help with rebuilding. Would prefer to sell it as a “whole” but would also be willing to sell parts.
I have put new bearings, gaskets & seals in the transmission and T-case, also new bearings in driveline U-joints. T-case got new hardened intermediate shaft with rebuild. T-case is a single stick type.
Welded up several cracks in the frame, in front of front leaf spring mounts and was in the process of removing surface rust and old paint from frame. I have new front and rear bumpers that need to be installed and frame will be ready to be repainted.
Axles need new gaskets and seals and brakes need to be looked at before it’s drivable again. Previous owner performed a Saginaw steering swap as well.
Engine ran when it came apart but has been sitting in my garage for a few years; it still turns over, but needs and oil change and some attention before it is ready to go. I don’t think it needs any major work just a little attention.
Tub is in good shape with only the usual rust holes in the floor boards and rear corners, both areas need replacement.
Half cab needs new rear pane of glass, but doors are in good shape with roll up windows.
Jeep is located in Westminster, CO 80021

Am asking for $1500 OBO for the entire project. Email/PM if interested.

http://backcountryrebels.com/album.php?albumid=573

Last edited by Snow_ME; 04-18-2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: added location
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Automotive