Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile > Plastic, Bars & Instrumentation

Old 12-05-2011, 11:55 PM
Walkin' tall machine gun man

Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Outlaw Composites 1M hood

It took me about 6 months to track down this hood, it's an original outlaw composites hood for the 1M that looks like the F series. It's black with white low pro windshield and the price is set at $275. If you would like pics, text me your cell and i can send them to you. It has 4 SLP round intake inserts in the back and is notched for a front mount steering post. Will come with front plastic piece installed and also front strap hooks. If interested we can figure out logistics....believe me, i DO NOT want to get rid of this, due to some financial restraints I am forced to part with some items and this one is on the list. PM me if interested.

It is fiberglass and does have a small crack on the PTO side where it hooks to the side panel, other than that it is in great shape. There are some holes drilled with frogskin over them for ventilation. It fits great and is quite a head turner. I have a couple other hoods so I'll be running them this year. My loss is your gain.

-Doc
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile > Plastic, Bars & Instrumentation