Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING

Old 01-12-2017, 08:29 AM
REBEL

CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmeat View Post
https://wcc.sc.egov.usda.gov/reportG...ToScreen=false

fuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... 2 feet in the last 24 hours.

And I have to work

I can ride Friday afternoon, I can be at Horse Creek by 12:30pm or so on Friday, then I can ride all day Saturday. Sunday I have to fly to Houston
Next time, plenty of season and yeah, oodle of new pow

Team Frosty Fro
Old 01-13-2017, 10:59 PM
REBEL

CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

He likes it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0810.jpg (46.5 KB, 69 views)

Team Frosty Fro
Old 01-16-2017, 09:47 PM

silvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice Pic Russ
Member of the 2 mile high club
In Memory: David Wayne Johnson (The Animal)
August 23, 1961 - January 8, 2005
In Memory: Chadd Burroughs (Puddles)
February 26, 1980 - February 3, 2010
Old 01-21-2017, 08:10 AM
REBEL

Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hey Cat, up for Sunday by chance?
Old 01-21-2017, 09:57 AM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmeat View Post
Hey Cat, up for Sunday by chance?
Big Dog, Sunday will be white out conditions up top. As for next Friday- Super
bonus ride day if forecast holds .. Looking like a great time to leave from the yard, head over top for lunch at the box Y and burn some good oil

Team Frosty Fro
Old 01-22-2017, 05:54 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

Russ you riding the 1L?
did you do the top in frame?
how did the big bad DD re build go?
Old 01-22-2017, 10:35 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76FoMoCo View Post
Russ you riding the 1L?
did you do the top in frame?
how did the big bad DD re build go?
Pulled the engine to freshen up top end. Helped to ease inspection of all. Some fix and repair of a few other small issues from normal wear. Slugs are broke in well now and the DDrive is freshed and pulling hard.
900 crank just arrived so some bench wrench is in my weeks itinerary.

Are you ready to replace the ole 16 yet? Just curious, did you delete the oiler tank for current ride?

Team Frosty Fro
Old 01-23-2017, 06:49 AM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatndHat View Post
Pulled the engine to freshen up top end. Helped to ease inspection of all. Some fix and repair of a few other small issues from normal wear. Slugs are broke in well now and the DDrive is freshed and pulling hard.
900 crank just arrived so some bench wrench is in my weeks itinerary.

Are you ready to replace the ole 16 yet? Just curious, did you delete the oiler tank for current ride?
16 is still in service with just over 1600 miles, waiting to see what cat has for 18 in march. Yes i dumped the oil injection off and put in a belt drive.
Old 01-23-2017, 06:13 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76FoMoCo View Post
16 is still in service with just over 1600 miles, waiting to see what cat has for 18 in march. Yes i dumped the oil injection off and put in a belt drive.
Here I am just trying to get old iron back on snow and you are throwin away
brand new cogs & chain. Howans be like spoiled protesters I swear

Team Frosty Fro
Old 01-24-2017, 04:35 PM
REBEL

Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Anyone up for this weekend? I can try to squeek out of work on Friday if need be
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING