Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > VINTAGE SLEDS

Old 10-28-2012, 02:45 PM
REBEL

143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP
143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP

There's several vintage ice racing sleds in our area. Don't want any pictures or publicity about them though. Polaris rep offered a large amount for one but owners not interested.

Steve
Old 11-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Prospect

zachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpspenziv View Post
m1000 with a good crank are near impossible to find.
08 M1000 the worst sled I ever owned also the most I ever paid for a cat go figure

I love the old srx never had one but two of my friends did I had a 83 ski-doo blizzard wish I had some pics

Last edited by zachwrench; 11-03-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:46 PM
Prospect

wildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from AR

One of my favorites is Dads 1975 Sno*Jet F/A 650.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:24 AM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

Bumping this thread back to the top.

Here's a sweet looking local combo for sale. just wish I had a little $$ laying around and this would be mine!
1972 Star Jet Plus Two Sno Jet with matching Jet A Long Sleigh
http://www.bismanonline.com/northwoo...jet_snowmobile

Old 02-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Prospect

wildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildwolf Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Very nice! We have several Sno-Jets but I have never seen that style of sleigh.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:54 AM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

You have several? How far if is he in that pricing?
Old 02-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Prospect

He is close, I would say maybe $500.00 for the sleigh and $400.00 to $500.00 for the sled if it is something a guy really wanted. For comparison my Dad got this Evinrude a couple years ago for about $800.00 completely restored (chrome & paint$$$$$)

Old 02-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Prospect

OH by the way, them white azz legs are mine sitting in the chair.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:09 PM

a572mike Has earned a rub and tug from ARa572mike Has earned a rub and tug from ARa572mike Has earned a rub and tug from ARa572mike Has earned a rub and tug from ARa572mike Has earned a rub and tug from ARa572mike Has earned a rub and tug from ARa572mike Has earned a rub and tug from AR

This is my 1983 John Deere Liquifire. I recently went through the motor replacing all of the seals, gaskets and put in new rings. I also gave her a thorough cleaning when I had the motor out. She's a blast for disturbing the peace around the neighborhood and taking out to my in-laws farm to run in the fields. Next up is to find a Comet 108EXP to replace the JD TR-800 clutch that's damned near wore out.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Prospect

Beautiful sled! That was my favorite year, GREAT colors!

Kevin
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > VINTAGE SLEDS