Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Old 02-10-2012, 09:44 PM

SnowXTC is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up * ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ *

Well it is that time of year again to start planning the Annual Copper Creek Ride and BBQ up to the bowls outside Lincoln, MT.

Mark your calendars for March 31, 2012. Copper Creek parking lot, ride from 9:00 or whenever you get there till about 4:30 or so. BBQ at 5:30 back at the parking lot.

You can either bring a dish or donate towards the burgers, etc…. If you are bringing a dish, let us know what you are bringing, so we do not duplicate stuff. We also need a head count of who is coming.

Last year we had around 80 people and we had an awesome time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

"The content of this reply was not intended for all audiences and some viewers may be offended..... Suck it up!!!"

FOR SALE: Hood Tie Down Kits http://www.backcountryrebels.com/showthread.php?p=221255
Old 03-11-2012, 10:38 AM

johnsodo Has earned a rub and tug from ARjohnsodo Has earned a rub and tug from ARjohnsodo Has earned a rub and tug from ARjohnsodo Has earned a rub and tug from ARjohnsodo Has earned a rub and tug from ARjohnsodo Has earned a rub and tug from ARjohnsodo Has earned a rub and tug from AR

TTT ;p
Old 03-22-2012, 04:42 PM

SnowXTC is an unknown quantity at this point

Doug, love the pic. That was definitely a late muddy ride down low, but what a great day in the bowls. Hopefully we continue the trend and get out best snows in April and May, so we can ride into June again.

I want to go for my birthday on June 3, but graduation is June 2 and we have family in town, so that will not happen.

"The content of this reply was not intended for all audiences and some viewers may be offended..... Suck it up!!!"

FOR SALE: Hood Tie Down Kits http://www.backcountryrebels.com/showthread.php?p=221255
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Tags
annual, bowls, copper creek, lincoln, ride