Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 10-13-2018, 05:21 PM
Prospect

Snorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Ok so who went out this morning and dropped a monster buck?

I have to be working so no hunting for me right now. But between work and dreaming of a new sled I'm not too terribly distraught.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Old 10-28-2018, 03:27 PM
Prospect

BIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well crap. I wasn't paying attention
Old 10-28-2018, 03:32 PM
Prospect

BIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mim View Post
Way to take the initiative bigrigger. By the way I waved at you wensday in cda as you were sitting at the light off the off ramp.
Well I wasn't paying attention Jimmy. Must of been on the way to the Spokane Airport.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:16 PM
REBEL

BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'm not getting around here much anymore. Riding friends moved away, so the sleds not getting any real use beyond puttering around the homestead and the King Cat's not built for that piddly stuff.
I'll be heading down to the Snow Show at the Spokane Interstate Fairgrounds this Saturday to try and sell it with the extra parts and gear.
Hate to let it go but living on SSDI and having major dental work... it's time to move my collected goodies to somebody else who can put 'em to good use.

I'll be the short guy with the Black Bronco and a black/orange King Cat for sale. Stop by and say Hi if you see me. I'll likely be bored out of my mind, stuck babysitting my goods in the parking lot.

Hope ya'll have fun, stay safe and enjoy the sledding seasons. Met lots of good guys around here and really appreciated the time I spent, so thanks for all that. Take it easy... or hell, take it any way you can get it!

Pepe`

oh yea... if anyone is interested, here's the CL ad: https://spokane.craigslist.org/snw/d...731901747.html
I am not a #... I am a FREE REBEL, #6000!!!
sled stats:
2004 Arctic Cat King Cat 900
162 x 16 x 3 challenger extreme non-ported track
IceAge Rails & WRP Assault Seat w/bag
billet 9" rear wheel kit
goldfinger left hand throttle
powder pro skis
speedwerx pipe & can
Old 11-11-2018, 11:46 PM
Prospect

Snorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

So did you get your stuff sold? I would have swung by had I know you there. I just ran by quick enough to get tags and ended up with boots. Lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2018, 01:51 AM
REBEL

BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Man... I didn't even get the opportunity to fire it over for anyone. The only interest was people trying to talk me into parting with a few pieces of gear and the offers I got for that were pathetic... so no. I didn't sell anything. I got the most visible spot in the parking lot and it was a complete waste of $30 and an afternoon. The only sled sold on the lot I even heard of was the guy who left the open spot for me when I pulled in "late" at 9:30 am. I didn't see another sled sold all day and very few, if any parts. It was really pathetic in the parking lot swap meet and not much better on the inside, from what I heard.

I was also pretty pissed that Winter Knights managed to charge $30 to freeze and not sell a single thing in the cold parking lot, when it was only another $5 to get a spot inside. You'd think they could have at least posted that for 1st time sellers like me. I was flabbergasted and it was a bad start to a total loss day.

Even if I wasn't getting out of the sport... I don't think I'd bother to deal with that crap show ever again.

Looks like I'm going to have to give the damn thing away or... pay somebody to take it if the snow show was any sign of interest in used sleds this year. I did get to talk with some nice folks though... so at least there was that. Shame you missed me. I could have used a little company to pass the time. lol.

I am not a #... I am a FREE REBEL, #6000!!!
sled stats:
2004 Arctic Cat King Cat 900
162 x 16 x 3 challenger extreme non-ported track
IceAge Rails & WRP Assault Seat w/bag
billet 9" rear wheel kit
goldfinger left hand throttle
powder pro skis
speedwerx pipe & can
Old 11-13-2018, 08:42 AM
"Dead Sexeh Cougar Bait"

RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP
RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP

Used sleds are a tough sale, especially the "old" stuff (everybody wants the newer chassis because that will get you an extra 10 feet at least on your high mark don't ya know). When I sold my 13 Assault RMK in summer 2014 I took a beating on it, but decided to take the offer I got and not have to deal with it anymore.
90 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
91 XR 200R
Plus snow and dirt toys for the kiddos too

Honey badger would approve this message, but he don't give a sh!t.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO