Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRAILERS / SLED DECK DISCUSSION

Old 09-01-2010, 06:37 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Thumbs up Where to buy accs and things I have done to enclosed Trailer

Looking to fix up and add some new things in my newer 23ft trailer I bought. Where are some great places and Ideas to get some things etc.... Thanks....
Old 09-02-2010, 12:16 AM
BCR STAFF

Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Found some interesting stuff at these places when i was looking

http://www.texasgarages.com/diamond_plate.htm#shelving

http://www.u-sav.com/garagestoragedi...uct_list&c=525

http://pitposse.com/trac.html
Old 09-03-2010, 05:39 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkey View Post
Thanks AJ...........
Old 09-09-2010, 03:07 PM
BCR STAFF

Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Boost View Post
Thanks AJ...........
Your very welcome this will be my first year with an enclosed and im thinking its going to be very nice
Old 09-09-2010, 07:42 PM

snowdad4 All the rebels are in Awe of your Glory

the gladiator stuff works well. look for the ball basket nets. they run around $20, fits 2 helmets perfectly. i have 2 in my trailer now,(need another) + the 30x30 diamond plate cabinet, as well as misc hooks for shovels, coats, cords, belts, etc. aquired it all from sears. dont know if they still sell the stuff, but the ability to attach the 4' strips directly to the wall studs of the trailer makes for a strong attachment, as well as stability. big plus is ability to move the hooks wherever you like to allow for multiple hanging options.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:29 AM
"This is all my fault"

Got the first part of the trailer done yesterday at Line-X....

Old 09-16-2010, 11:30 AM
"This is all my fault"

I might need some tracking where is the best place???
Old 09-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Prospect

Polar Express Has earned a rub and tug from ARPolar Express Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Polar Express Has earned a rub and tug from ARPolar Express Has earned a rub and tug from AR

If you like the idea of tie down tracks, I used E-track. I found the best $$ at US cargo Control. I did two rows front to back in our 4 place enclosed with a dozen clips and it was right around $200 shipped. Steel has gone down a bit too, so it might be less. But, trust me you REALLY want to recess the tracking into the floor.

Seriously, Shoot me a pm and I can call you for other stuff. most of the RV stuff works great in these applications.

PE

'06 Ram CTD
'91YJ
'11 PRO
'08 D7

This is America, if you don't like it, go conquer another country, and start your own.

I'll keep my God, my guns and my freedom, Barry can keep his 'change'
Old 10-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Just Got Here

Jetskier is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Snow Show

There is a local guy that sells boot, helmet & coat racks. I believe he will be at the show. Here is a link from craigslist & his number, he is from Buckley, WA.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/mcy/1993521697.html

Call Kerry @ 253-820-9995
Old 11-05-2010, 08:57 PM
"Baby Gorilla"

Hawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Hawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawgman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Ya i don't know if its the same guy who was at the show last year, i got a boot rack and it also has a rack that we lay our gloves on to dri out. Had a couple extra boot spots so we just stuck our helmets on em. I've got a helmet cabinet but this allows for better air circulation and the helmets don't bump into each other. The PO made a rack that runs about halfway down one side with hooks for coats,bibs.packs and whatever. Real simple rectangle tube with hooks. Now we use the helmet cabinet for the microwave, yum yum. Got a couple racks that fit gallon oiljugs too. Also a fold down tool bench we never use, great place for BCR stickers..
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRAILERS / SLED DECK DISCUSSION