Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 10-20-2012, 04:27 AM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Default Facing the toughest battle of my life!

On Oct 12 my wife went to the doc with some back pain & weakness. After immediate blood work and X-ray a diagnosis of Lymphoma was made. Thurs 18th CT scan. Friday 19th we get news of a tumor in her right lung a little larger than a golf ball. The tumor is against her windpipe. Get assigned to a new lung cancer surgeon and on Monday the 22nd we get biopsy and surgery dates (most likely removing some or at least part of her lung).

My trophy wife is about to go through the battle of a lifetime, I'm riding shotgun on this roller coaster from He!!.

This kinda re-focuses me on the real priorities in life, all prayers and positive thoughts greatly appreciated (I promise not to go OT on you over this, you ole guys from the other site will know of what I type).

Yours truly the angry Grizzz
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 10-20-2012, 05:01 AM
REBEL

revpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLP
revpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLP

Sheesh, what a deal. The only gentile in Chester will be praying for you Griz.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:01 AM
REBEL

Wolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLP
Wolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLPWolfrun Offical PLP

My prayers are with you. My father in law was diagnosed with it years ago and was cured.

MEMBER # 540
Old 10-20-2012, 05:24 AM
REBEL

msled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLP
msled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLPmsled Offical PLP

My prayers go out to her and you Grizzz. May she have a speedy and full recovery.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:21 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

Prayers from Mn for ya Grizz....good luck my friend I hope it all works out....
Old 10-20-2012, 07:27 AM
REBEL

boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP
boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP

Prayers for your wife and also for you ,be positive and your prayers will come thru........................
Old 10-20-2012, 07:39 AM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Thoughts and prayers!
Old 10-20-2012, 07:40 AM
Voice of Reason

Ms. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Ms. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Peace and blessings Grizzz to you and your wife. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:00 AM
REBEL

AOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLP
AOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLP

Positive vibes coming your way my friend!!!
Old 10-20-2012, 08:03 AM
REBEL

hilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from AR
hilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

thoughts and prayers, godspeed

how special is that!!!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED