Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 04-21-2014, 03:02 PM
Prospect

Sneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Love my Olimpic Arms AR... 1500 or so rounds through it with out one hiccup. Stacking up ammo now.... my $.02.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:47 PM
Walkin' tall machine gun man

Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR

KAC is good stuff, we ran their rail systems back in 04....held up to some abuse. A lot of the stuff we got going on right now is from smaller companies we've been working with, but the attention to detail in fit and finish is top notch.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:53 PM

Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Lots of smaller companies coming into the market do very good work. I had a diamond back db15 that I put about 600 rounds through, only complaint was the cheek rest on the stock would hinder the charging handle in the collapsed position. The trigger pull was a bit longer, but it was nice and smooth. Typical mil spec bcg but it hammered like a champ. Plus I paid 670 or so for it.....i was impressed for the price
Old 04-22-2014, 12:19 AM

Beeliner Has earned a rub and tug from ARBeeliner Has earned a rub and tug from ARBeeliner Has earned a rub and tug from ARBeeliner Has earned a rub and tug from ARBeeliner Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Buy an American made A.K. . Much better with abuse for half the money. And you can get it in tactical plastic. The rounds are half the price.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:47 AM
'AKWALKSWITHCHUBBY'

AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP
AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP

Between myself, family and friends, we have at least a dozen DPMS AR's , all have been flawless both in reliability and accuracy. Are they the best made? No.. But for the cost they are a great gun and worth every penny......
Old 04-22-2014, 05:41 AM

Rckranger Has earned a rub and tug from ARRckranger Has earned a rub and tug from ARRckranger Has earned a rub and tug from ARRckranger Has earned a rub and tug from ARRckranger Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I own a dpms recon 308 and a ap4 308 dmps and both are good rifles I have had no problems with mine
Old 04-22-2014, 10:59 AM
REBEL

John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR
John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I went with the Windham from Cabelas. Only thing I'd have done differently is to have gone through a private seller...if you know what I mean.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:53 AM
REBEL

143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP
143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP

Hey Doc we got the AR from your friend. My son is in love. Tell him great job. Will send picture.

Steve
Old 06-23-2014, 07:13 PM

676.jpg

One very satisfied customer....shoot straight young man!

Thanks again Steve!!

Last edited by Doc; 06-23-2014 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:11 PM
REBEL

143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP
143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP

Took about 40 rounds and he was dialing it in. Shoots great, I stole it for a few shots.
Thanks Doc.

Steve
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED