Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA

Old 03-10-2014, 05:28 PM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvarmit View Post
We found good snow in the trees.. Had a blast on the new Pro. Wasn't epic but damn good fun. My new pro is awesome..I just thought about a line through the trees and she took it for me lol.

By the way Ryan, it was awesome to ride with you again. 3 years is way to long. We need to do that more often. Maybe next time we can get Tim out with us.
Ryan who?
Old 03-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Prospect

JimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultrarider View Post
To some people, monument IS a long way back! To others, its just the edge of the parking lot....
100% true
Old 03-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Prospect

dvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Ryan who?
I know... He's been in hiding for a while... needed someone to drag him out..
Old 03-11-2014, 02:56 PM
'AKWALKSWITHCHUBBY'

AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP
AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvarmit View Post
We found good snow in the trees.. Had a blast on the new Pro. Wasn't epic but damn good fun. My new pro is awesome..I just thought about a line through the trees and she took it for me lol.

By the way Ryan, it was awesome to ride with you again. 3 years is way to long. We need to do that more often. Maybe next time we can get Tim out with us.
Be careful Doug.. Tim will take you to some nasty places out there...I keep telling him he still hasn't seen the best riding out there yet..but he wont listen to me.......
Old 03-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Prospect

dvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from ARdvarmit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKSNOWRIDER View Post
Be careful Doug.. Tim will take you to some nasty places out there...I keep telling him he still hasn't seen the best riding out there yet..but he wont listen to me.......
He doesn't listen well does he? lol
Old 03-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Prospect

Found a couple awesome canyons this Saturday. They were somewhat sketchy to get into. The first one we dropped into my riding partner said something about I'll follow you yada yada.. I was a bit hairy dropping into it but well worth it.. There were tracks all around the top but none down in.. That Pro eats powder!!

Went to Pville today.. Should have stayed home.. 4" of snow on top of 5" of solid ice. I'm sure there's good snow to be had but...
Old 03-16-2014, 05:47 PM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

Good to see you getting out Varmit. I go home in the morning. You ready to play south?
Old 03-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Good to see you getting out Varmit. I go home in the morning. You ready to play south?
I'm up for it if I can get away..
Old 03-30-2014, 09:45 PM
Prospect

JimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from ARJimW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Rode eureka today. Found so decent snow but you realy have to put in the time to find it. Went up the high road to china to get to horse pasture and that was a bust. Very low snow and the wind has killed most of it. If you go over the top and head east and go to a lower elevation we found some waist deep creek bottoms. But like I said its a female dog to find it

Last edited by JimW; 03-31-2014 at 11:45 AM.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:42 PM

crazy is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody been out there this year?
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA