Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 01-22-2014, 10:22 AM

line100 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
line100 Has earned a rub and tug from ARline100 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I've hesitated responding to this many many times, though I've wanted to. I have to now. I ran across this back in the beginning. There hasn't been a morning that I didn't think and/or check in on you and your wife. Grizz, I don't know you and probably will never, but, I do have something in common. About 10 months ago I was diagnosed with cancer. almost immediately I went into surgery and started chemo. When I came across this I was starting to have some challenges in my treatment (about 5/6 months in). I've always recognized and respected and felt for those that were worse off than myself. There's always someone even on the worst of days. When I came across what you had to say I was amazed by your positive side. It's easy to not have that with this but so devastating. The positive mental attitude creates so much strength in others. So thank you! I'm sure there are no words your wife could give you that would describe what your giving to her. I hope for the very best for you and your family.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:16 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Seen the Chevy commercial during the Super Bowl. Thought of you and the Mrs. My wife asked how she is doing.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 02-03-2014, 08:39 AM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

I got my B-Day gift, she's doing alright all things considered. Now on to Valentines. One small achievable goal at a time.
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 02-03-2014, 11:07 AM
'AKWALKSWITHCHUBBY'

AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP
AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzz View Post
I got my B-Day gift, she's doing alright all things considered. Now on to Valentines. One small achievable goal at a time.
Happy Birthday Randy.............
Still praying for you and Caroline, and looking forward to more great news.....
Old 02-03-2014, 04:30 PM
REBEL

143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP
143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP

That's great Randy. This is a tough thread to follow for a lot of us on here who have had to deal with cancer. You are a true inspiration and I hope to inspire like you have when I have to deal with it again.

Steve
Old 02-03-2014, 06:04 PM

line100 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
line100 Has earned a rub and tug from ARline100 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzz View Post

Awesome!
Old 02-16-2014, 03:40 PM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

Well, she's still with us. The last few days have been tough as lots of folks passing here. The families of many residents are wonderful folks and seeing many dealing with the emotions of loved ones passing is exceptionally tough. Very thankful for what we have and the time we've had. I've got a wake to attend tonite and I intend to go big. I'm cooking ribs (pork) for a bunch here today, then I get my drinking boots on. The next goal is brothers B-day on mar 3rd. Keeping on keeping on.
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 02-16-2014, 03:59 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That's great Grizzz. Keep fightin the good fight!
Old 02-16-2014, 04:06 PM
REBEL

montanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR
montanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR

great news
Old 02-16-2014, 04:33 PM
REBEL

AOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLP
AOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLP

Double thumbs up from your hippie friend!!!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED