Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 01-07-2014, 02:55 AM
REBEL

SnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLP
SnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLP

hanging tough, Randy you are the man. I mean it with sincerity. Funny how these situations bring out the best in a person and shows who they really are. I am glad to claim you as a friend and admire the strength in adversity you have. Best wishes to you and the Mrs., and Familia.
Rebel#1285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman View Post
It's called "Gone Hollywood" & its when your ego out grows your common sense!
Old 01-07-2014, 05:23 PM
REBEL

rockdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLP
rockdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBlind View Post
hanging tough, Randy you are the man. I mean it with sincerity. Funny how these situations bring out the best in a person and shows who they really are. I am glad to claim you as a friend and admire the strength in adversity you have. Best wishes to you and the Mrs., and Familia.
I wouldn't have known how to say it that well. Nice job SB. Hope you are doing well yourself these days.

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

"Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms

When you argue with a moron, the only thing people see is two morons arguing.

Member #223
Old 01-07-2014, 08:20 PM
REBEL

SnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLP
SnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdog2112 View Post
I wouldn't have known how to say it that well. Nice job SB. Hope you are doing well yourself these days.
Day by Day RD
Rebel#1285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman View Post
It's called "Gone Hollywood" & its when your ego out grows your common sense!
Old 01-07-2014, 09:05 PM
REBEL

rockdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLP
rockdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBlind View Post
Day by Day RD
Nice SB. Nice.

Member #223
Old 01-07-2014, 11:34 PM
'AKWALKSWITHCHUBBY'

AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP
AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP

Hey Randy, hoping all is going good for you guys...still praying for ya....
Old 01-08-2014, 12:12 AM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

Another uneventful day, thankfully. I'll take them any day over the tough ones. Good news is the old fella whose family was awol, have finally shown up. The reason I heard today was, "cheaper flights to Vancouver from Phoenix after new years". I hope the old feller left them diddly squat in his will. I did not talk to or even acknowledge their presence so no humans have been hurt physically by me........yet....... Don't worry, I invoke RD's siggy line about morons arguing. Condescension is a far safer and less stressful road, one I'm enjoying in this case. Cheers
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 01-08-2014, 04:26 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzz View Post
Another uneventful day, thankfully. I'll take them any day over the tough ones. Good news is the old fella whose family was awol, have finally shown up. The reason I heard today was, "cheaper flights to Vancouver from Phoenix after new years". I hope the old feller left them diddly squat in his will. I did not talk to or even acknowledge their presence so no humans have been hurt physically by me........yet....... Don't worry, I invoke RD's siggy line about morons arguing. Condescension is a far safer and less stressful road, one I'm enjoying in this case. Cheers
Hehehe. Thanks Grizzz. You guys are in my thoughts daily. Keep fighting the good fight buddy.

Member #223
Old 01-13-2014, 11:22 PM
"RMKcowboy Certified"

DirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLP
DirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLP

Hope all is well...

Sent from my iPhone
Old 01-14-2014, 12:02 AM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

Yep all is as well as possible, all things considered. Went out for another drive this afternoon, the Yukon is a very comfortable ride according to the navigator. The past 3 weeks have been somewhat uneventful other than 2 folks passing at the hospice. The next big milestone will be my birthday, the goals keep getting achieved. Remarkably she is getting somewhat stronger and actually putting on some much needed weight. She is only on 1/2 the steroids A-Roid does. Cheers
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 01-14-2014, 07:28 AM
"RMKcowboy Certified"

DirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLP
DirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLPDirtyCougar Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzz View Post
Yep all is as well as possible, all things considered. Went out for another drive this afternoon, the Yukon is a very comfortable ride according to the navigator. The past 3 weeks have been somewhat uneventful other than 2 folks passing at the hospice. The next big milestone will be my birthday, the goals keep getting achieved. Remarkably she is getting somewhat stronger and actually putting on some much needed weight. She is only on 1/2 the steroids A-Roid does. Cheers
So good to hear
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED